Reviews for Commentarius
marity chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Major Moron Lily! Makes her sound like some kind of demented army-person-lady-witch-y-thing. Wow. 5 hyphenated words and one hyphenated letter. GLEE!

Gosh, I can't wait to see how these tutoring sessions go.
opungo chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
I love this story so much! Update soon!
marity chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Aww, pobre Lily! (Or, poor Lily!) Very in-character, and I really like it.

And that's strange, for me, becuase I've always disliked how unrealistic these diaries are- I mean, who writes that much in a diary entry and with that much detail? I mean, I can barely remember who said what when I was talking to my family five minutes ago- let alone, what, three hours? Haha. That's just me ranting.

But I like your style. It's very articulate, very interesting!
PotterSnitch7 chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
hi! i'm reading this over at TheUnknowableRoom...glad to see letting you repost this...it was like, really unfair they took it off in the first place. Great job, keep with the updates!
PenguinBuddy chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
I'm so glad to see Commentarius back here at Of course, I'll keep stlaing your livejournal for updates, but it's nice to know that it's here whenever some amusement. I love this story so much. You're a wonderful writer, despite your tendencies to say that you aren't.
Duck Goddess chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
I'm really enjoying reading this fic so far. It's fresh, funny and quite addictive. I went to your LJ and read the rest of the chapters because I really wanted to find out what happened next! Anyway, I'm so glad Lily and James become mates and that she's FINALLY starting to fancy him, even though she's in denial. Even though I didn't really like The Princess Diaries, I really do like this fic - Lily is absolutely mad but in a way that is quite realistic and James is just perfectly written. Although it is Lily's diary, I do hope she can interact more with the other Marauders because they are James' friends as well. After reading the chapter with the detention, I'm really glad that the marauders don't hate/leave out Peter; I hate those stories were Peter's hated by the rest of the marauders. I also like Lily's friends (I'm usually very picky about her friends) and the male-ego-competition thing between James and Amos. I do think that Elisabeth is way too mean and antagonistic to be real but then again, it is a story. I'm waiting for Chapter 14 on your LJ! Update soon!
Randomisation chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
so funni! i luv it! please continue!
blueholly chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
I love this story! It's a totally different side of Lily... not the perfect one, but the more reckless, /human/ one. I also like the added Voldemort plotline...

Mwahaha... green goop!

.:Froggie:.
Eve1980 chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
Please! I'm begging you...Update asap!
Eve1980 chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
LOL! That was HILARIOUS bwahahahaha
Hanna chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
This fic is really, really funny! I hope you update soon, because I can't wait until the next chapter comes:)
mauraudersminuspeterarehot chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
oh god lily.. how can you be so dense.

oh yummy yummy james, how i do love thee...

thought lily's letters to amos were hilarious! update!
stagflower13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
lol

very funny
redredreglasses chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
Yay! Keep updating quickly! I'm adding this story to my alerts! I really like it!

Please, keep writing!