Reviews for Commentarius
Guest chapter 32 . 11/10/2017
I swear to god you HAVE to make another chapter, PLEASE, I'v read this story maybe 3 or 4 times now and it never fails to make me cry. please, please write more. I'm quite desperate.
Cassie20052 chapter 32 . 11/5/2017
This is the BEST fanfiction I've read in my entire life! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/5/2017
HI UMMM IS THAT THE END?! IM SO CONFUSED.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/4/2017
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE

THIS FIC IS AMAZING, AND SO ARE YOU
malfoycollins chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
the potter’s got sirius a watch when he came of age oh my
Guest chapter 32 . 10/27/2017
I finally finished reading the last chapter for the second time since it came out and shit it hurts and I so want to cry and I have these images in my head and I need to be more reassured than James does and that’s saying something
Guest chapter 28 . 10/26/2017
This is probably my favourite chapter of this fic because it just hits me in all the right places.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/24/2017
I love this story so unbelievably much. Please finish it, or at least explain what you intended to do (you don't even have to write complete sentences! Just please tell us!)
M chapter 32 . 10/23/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE this is hands down the best Jily fic out there, not to mention some of the most relatable and well done writing I've read maybe ever...
I really couldn't care less if it's half assed because you don't write these anymore or if you make them break up and end it there (I mean that I might care about) but I need closure on this awesome awesome amazing writing that I've reread about a zillion times..
Guest chapter 32 . 10/22/2017
Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please
UPDATEEEE
OhHannaBonita chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Many people are willing to pay money for you to update AT LEAST ONE BLOODY CHAPTER (not even kidding) so for the love of everythings holy will you please update?
Emi Scaeli chapter 32 . 10/17/2017
You know that amazing feeling when you find the perfect fic? Yeah, got that—check!
You know that feeling when it’s incomplete and hasn’t been updated for several years? BLOODY CHECK!
(Translation: please I beg you update this, it’s my favorite James/Lily fanfic and your an amazing writer)
sandhya.nair chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
I really like this story.. sorta parallels my own love story
OMG chapter 32 . 10/16/2017
Omg please hurry and finish this its amazing its my favourite story
Sirius chapter 32 . 10/16/2017
Considering you haven't updated since aug 21, 2013 I guess you want us all to die waiting. Your plan is successful. Kuddos. NOW POST ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
3,723 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »