Reviews for Commentarius
Katy chapter 32 . 3/6/2021
I know you already have a bunch of comments already asking you to continue the story but I really really want you to know how good this book is. Like please please please finish the story like I’m in so much pain because it ends on that cliffhanger. What happens? Lily gets attacked? Her parents are hurt? Winter ball? Omggggg please finish it.
Bri chapter 32 . 2/21/2021
I love this story! Lily and James have the best chemistry. I hope you continue to update it, but even if you don’t, thank you so much for writing this much 3
Herdawness chapter 32 . 2/9/2021
wow. I see now that this epic, great story you have written was done over 6 years. I have gorged it whole in less than 6 days. It may be highly unlikely you return to this, but there is an audience waiting and should this encouragement inspire you it's worth a shot. Will be waiting patiently and with hope
Guest chapter 32 . 2/4/2021
I reallyyy hope you update the story, although it seems you are not likely to update bcs the last one is like 7-8 years ago. But you've written other story as well in the said time frame, so I figure why you shouldn't just finish this one? Anyway, your story is great! I love the character development and I really really hope that you could finished this one. Love you!
sinb123 chapter 1 . 2/1/2021
i absolutely adore this story but i simply can not believe that a global pandemic happened before this fic was updated. smh
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2021
The best Fan Fic I've ever read! A must-read! (SPOILERS- please continue writing this one we need more just them finally getting together will do just Lily finally telling James she loves him. Pls)
bellagrace5388 chapter 32 . 1/25/2021
I know that my review means nothing and thus still wont get updated but I'm willing to try. I read this about a year ago and have just re read it and after that cliffhanger I need more. honestly if the story was going nowhere and you were flogging a dead horse I would get it but after that last chapter theres clearly somewhere that this was headed. but also how the hell do you manage to write so much like omg this is probably longer than the order of he Phoenix and that was long. v v v impressive
Guest chapter 32 . 1/21/2021
Ouch, a cliffhanger. Every think about finishing it? I might die of curiosity.
Silverwolf735 chapter 9 . 1/18/2021
I’m loving this so much so far, and I’m only nine chapters in. The only thing weird about it is I don’t think James would’ve dated someone who was a blood purist, because even when he was a kid, and a bit of a bully, he wasn’t like that. But other than that, this is brilliant. I love New James and I love Lily’s slow but obvious changes. This is incredible
Raquel chapter 32 . 1/9/2021
7 years later and I just finished reading it again. It’s so sad to not have the next chapter because I absolutely love this story...
Guest chapter 32 . 1/9/2021
this is, for me, and tons of others, is the go to fanfic. ive read this so many times and i am hoping that youll finish it. this chapter is, god i dont even know, itsamazing, the whole story is. and the cliff hanger is killing me. i have so many questions. and i know this is going to be another comment about you updating, but i really hope youll come back to this and write the end.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/1/2021
This story is SO AWESOME. Please say you’re eventually going to complete with it. What happened to Lily[did she attempt to end her life?]? What is James trying to get her to remember? What did he and Saunders DO? The thing about James and Lily stories is that you’d think it’d be easy enough to figure, well, everything works out all right for a while, because before they DIED, the got married and had a kid after all, and everyone says in the HP books how happy they were, right. But the thing is, even knowing all that, I STILL NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO GET THEM THERE IN THIS STORY.
laceface253 chapter 32 . 12/30/2020
I am hurt and devastated that I am left on a cliff hanger. Like actually want to cry. Scratch that I am crying. This is probably on of my new favorite fanfics but I just wish it were finished.
Anon chapter 32 . 12/9/2020
The way I cry everyday that this story hasn’t been updated yet... but hope you’re doing well, BC, and you’ll surprise drop a chap at some point! All the best wishes!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2020