Reviews for Commentarius
Fayejase chapter 1 . 10/20/2021
I’m about to embark on reading this story… again. Like probably my 10th time. I’m already dreading the fact that it’s not finished and that I know how it ends on the BIGGEST CLIFFHANGER IMAGINABLE, but I thrive in emotional pain so what can I say? I’m sure I’ll spend another week after I finish reading this tearing through your tumblr pretending that the update is just around the corner like I have the past several years. It’s amazing how this story is still rated in my favorite spot even though it isn’t finished… you’re incredible. I bet if *and when* you actually do ever update, me and 5k other people will have a legit heart attack. It’s gonna be awesome, and totally worth the hospital visit.

I have a feeling that even though you say you’re still writing the next chapter, that you are in fact finishing the whole story before posting again. And when you post it’ll be complete. I’m sure that’s presumptuous of me but a girl can hope.

Okay enough of this, I’m sure you don’t read comments on here anymore anyways. Just know you’ve got a fan, and friend, in me.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/6/2021
You should post what happens in the rest this story. Especially for the people who have been here for 10 years and waiting for 8 years to know what happens. Even jk rowling gives her readers more information but she finished. That or adjust the story/ the writhing style so it doesn't trigger you anymore.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/2/2021
Hello Bee, just wanted to let you know I absolutely adore this story and it's gotten me through so many things in life over the last few years, so thank you for that. Every time I read the ending it hurts a little less because I know what to expect now but still I cannot get over the fact that in her last note she asked for James first :( I know its been 8 years but I still have hope in your updates and I eagerly await the next chapter
Raeger chapter 32 . 7/21/2021
The style and Lily's non-put-togetherness really grew on me as the chapters rolled by, thanks for the great read, and glad to hear from your profile page that you're still writing (generally), and also still writing this!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/21/2021
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee continue this. PLEASE.
Katy chapter 1 . 7/20/2021
I literally don’t understand how James can be cool with Elizabeth even tho she’s so horrid. Maybe it has to do with whatever happen in their 6th year but my gosh that does not give u an excuse to be horrid and call Lily a mudblood and just openly demean and mock her. Get a grip ms gorl. And I don’t understand why Sirius felt like Lily should know that her mom passed away like…that girl has been nothing but cruel since day 1. Lily don’t owe her nothing but even so Lily is still kind.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/5/2021
This story is brilliant! Please, please, please continue it. I love it sooooo much.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/21/2021
Hi, you have no clue who I am, but I just wanted to say that this is my best friend and I's favorite piece of writing we've ever read. I know you have a different life now and a fanfic you wrote in 2013 isn't on your list of priorities anymore - totally get it. Like everyone else here, I'm so in love with the story it absolutely crushes me that it's unfinished. If you ever had a moment to just share your vision for the ending that would be incredible - just for closure purposes lol.
Anyway, thanks for writing this beautiful book that's literally longer than the bible lmao.
Hope things are good,
LV
thing chapter 1 . 6/7/2021
welp back again, hope is not entirely lost but I'm only really back here to make it 3700 comments bc it has been bloody pissing me off for days..so there ya go
Guest chapter 21 . 6/3/2021
i know this doesn’t have anything to do with the story, but why do you always put a Jack Handey quote at the start of every chapter? it’s really funny to me, but i just think it’s a kinda strange thing to do, as it doesn’t pertain to any part of the story at all, besides perhaps that Lily and Jack are both quite possible mad, as you seem to mention so often. xD
Guest chapter 32 . 6/3/2021
Below comment, this story was made before slughorn was introduced
Guest chapter 11 . 6/2/2021
wasn’t lily and james’ potions prof. slughorn? where did abbot come from?
Guest chapter 32 . 5/20/2021
COME BACK
Guest chapter 11 . 5/17/2021
T
aschaitanya263 chapter 32 . 5/13/2021
Please complete this story. I couldn't sleep the whole night, kept thinking about this. Please update ASAP.
3,738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »