Reviews for Commentarius
edonneve chapter 32 . 8/28/2017
WHAT IS THIS ENDING?! :((( What happens?! Are you... are you going to continue the story? please don't leave it like that! (_) poor James, poor Lily. And what about MJ?! I read this last maybe a month ago and still no recent update so I'm really not quite sure if you're planning to go on with this. but PLEASE try aand continue, or at least tie all the loose ends (what happens to the Rosiers, with Liz, are Marley and Peter going to be a thing, and of course what happens with James and Lily) (!?)
mike chapter 23 . 8/27/2017
Your Lily is seriously Bipolar, She changes her mind like 500x a day, and it makes absolutely no sense. Grace and Emma put with far too much of her bullshit, and frankly James deserves someone who isn't nice one minute, and completely ridiculous the next. This Obsession with Amos makes literally no sense, in what world is a girl so blind.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/26/2017
OMG update soon please, i can't handle the suspense
Guest chapter 32 . 8/24/2017
omg! how can you stop there?! What happened to Lily? I AM DYING HERE!
golden fairy lights chapter 32 . 8/19/2017
This is the best thing ever and I will die if I don't get more
RandomReader chapter 32 . 8/19/2017
This ending is positively evil, evil I say...
Is it wrong of me to hope for another chapter?
CircleSky chapter 32 . 8/19/2017
I have never read a Harry Potter story before, only seen the movies once or twice. It is not my chosen fandom. But your story was recommended to me and it was so compelling I just couldn't put it down. The characters you've written here were so well-developed and likeable (though often times so utterly, infuriatingly frustrating-Lily!) that I really became part of this world and took a personal vested interest in seeing how the characters resolved theirs problems. Grace and Marley's moments were some of my favourites. James was entirely attractive, though he had his own set of faults. Lily's reactions were alternately amusing and frustrating but always interesting and believable for her character. You've made brilliant use of repeating phrases, giving titles and re-referring to Opportune Moments and steps to Acquiring Oneself a Boyfriend and Slaggy Boots, Balanced Breakfasts and such. You also made good use of modifying those phrases as time passed and situations changed. The diary-style worked very well with your story and you handled it masterfully, combining direct dialogue and after-the-fact essay seamlessly. Part of the reason the read was so engaging is because every entry was different. I eagerly awaited Observant Lily's next epiphany. You have a very fresh, vivid, engaging writing style and I've decided there is much I can learn from you. In your notes before the start of this chapter, you apologized. I knew right then that the chapter would end in a cliff hanger. And of course it did. I dearly hope that you will come back sometime to finish this story. (No small task given the monumental effort you've been putting into every chapter, I'm sure.) Bit I do hope you'll come back. I want to see the smile on James's face when Lily drops the hyphenations for good. I will be checking out your other work for sure. You mentioned that this story was also posted elsewhere. I will have to look for it to see if it has another chapter... Thanks so much for sharing your story! You've made me care about the fandom (perhaps even in a way that even JKR couldn't!)
Guest chapter 32 . 8/17/2017
I love this story sm! I would love it more IF IT WERE FINISHED :))) hate to be demanding but PLEASE
Oh chapter 32 . 8/15/2017
Oh
My
God
lola rose chapter 3 . 8/14/2017
what an amazing fanfic
choco chips chapter 32 . 8/13/2017
This is honestly one of the best things ive ever read... but I need the next chapter. .. I love everything about this and u better post the next chapter soon becausr I honestly love this. Everything is perfect.
James Granger chapter 32 . 8/13/2017
Sunday, August 13, my chair
Reading Commentarius: Day 12

WOW. Well now I just don't even know what I'm going to do that there's no more to read! You are an incredible writer and this story is absolutely amazing and creative and wonderful. Is it bad that every day I just can't wait to get home and read more of this?! I am constantly in awe of people like you who are just so darned clever and inspired, and honestly I wish I could write something half, okay more like 1/10th as good as this. Really I just want to say THANK YOU for writing Commentarius and spending God only knows how long on it, because reading this just makes me so incredibly happy, and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I am definitely holding out hope that the fates will be kinder to you than they have been to poor Lilly, and that you will find time in the future to bless us with the remainder of this INCREDIBLE bit of fiction. (I'm currently trying to come up with some sort of story on my own to fill in the gaps that this last chapter has left me with, and I'm telling you it's pretty pathetically bad. I really should stick to my day job.) I cannot wait to find out what all of this means from the master herself!
Again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for being the amazing person/writer you are and giving us all something to brighten our days with.
Anaga S chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Hey...maybe I am a bit too late...but please update...I am crying my eyes out...I wanna know what happened! Please please update!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/6/2017
Oh my god this is so good please write mote its absolutly incredibel
abby chapter 32 . 8/3/2017
hey! i know that this is years late but i just finished reading this and i was wondering when if you were planning to update this. thank you so much:)
3,725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »