Reviews for Commentarius
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Who's snape?
I shrugged.

this was written before book seven wasn't it
solenn chapter 32 . 6/19/2017
I spent the whole weekend reading this story and I just finished right now at nearly 3 in the morning. It was that good! I wonder what James showed Lily.

I hope you continue this but since it has been 4 years, I probably shouldn't keep my hopes up. :(
88PianoKeys88 chapter 30 . 6/12/2017
Hi there,
I love this story dearly. One of my all time fanfics that I've ever read.
Is there any chance you're planning on finishing it?
I really hope you do!

xx
E x M x M chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
Let me just take a moment and say truly just how much I love Emmeline, Mac, and Marley! Marley should conquer the world- and I'll help her, of course.
angelaelanor chapter 32 . 6/8/2017
Um hi! I was just wondering if you were ever going to finish this fic? You've left me hanging and I would really really love it if I wasn't left hanging off the edge of a cliff *insert wink and laugh* but if you could let me know or finish or something that would be great! I really really love it & it's killing me that it's unfinished!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/8/2017
Please please continue it
Slytherin Savage chapter 32 . 6/5/2017
Wait.
Is that really the end?!
What happens next?!
Update, please!
I'm dying to know what happens!
*stands on a rock in public and starts to chant*
Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!
CLIFFHANGER?!
I'm just going to curl up in my bed and cry over this, because this is such an amazing story that you need to continue!
It was just getting to the good part!
James just told Lily that he loved her!
I mean come on!
Don't leave us hanging!
I know you haven't updated in four (?!) years, but seriously.
Something's got to give.
UPDATE!
I'M AFRAID MY LIFE CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
If I have to hunt you down, tie you to a chair, and make you type up at least a closing chapter, I will
DOES IT MATTER chapter 32 . 6/5/2017
KEEP WRITING!
IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Sooooo you're probably not gonna update soon (as it has been over four (?!) years since you've updated) but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this story! You're writing style is to die for! I know real life is also important but pleaaaaaaase give us another chapter!
OMG NO chapter 30 . 6/1/2017
NOOOOOOOOOOO!

UPDATE PLEASE!

WHY THE CLIFFHANGER?!
Hello chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
I actually have noted, that, since you're American like me, it will be easier to find you.. and skin you alive. ;P
Hello chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Are you alive? Are you not dead? I will come and skin you alive- JK. Rowling. Ahahahahahaha...
'*Awkward Silence*
You are the sweetest person on earth. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. They haven't got much on you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
I always reread this hoping that somehow there's going to be a new chapter by the time I reach that cliffhanger... maybe this will be the day!
DirgiblePlums chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Overreaction on my part. But really, update. I promise you an armload of plums- the Dirgible kind- if you update. Milk and cookies to all of you- especially snickerdoodles! There are many people who are reaching the end of their patience stick- I trust you know that. Like with, you know, James and his- love?- of Lily.
DirgiblePlums chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
Looky here... a fanfic! And it has so many reviews! What's it about- ohhh, a Jily fanfic? It's probably going to be SO cliche. (Reads fanfic)
(doesn't stop reading)
(Reaches the end)
(Gasps)
(Crumples on to the floor)
(Sobs)