Reviews for Commentarius
ShakespeareLLuna chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
This shalt be a heed foreth allth the fineth reviewers- looketh up, ' Bee Daily,' or, 'BC Daily,' and thou shalt get a Tumblr account calleth Inside the Freezer. Clicketh on it, and thou shalt find the author and Commentarius information. Cheereth!
Pipabechzel chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Jilylover101, I don't know how far you have read this... but Amos is a two timing cheating scarlet man who cheated on Lily so...not much chance for that. Oh yeah, and yes, I read fanfic reviews on a regular basis.
jilylover101 chapter 18 . 5/26/2017
Lily needs to pick between James or Amos.

If she picks James, well we know what will happen. She'll marry James, have Harry, and then meet her untimely death on October 31, 1980.

If she picks Amos, she'll marry him, have Cedric. They will have a happy life until their son, Cedric decides to put his name in the Goblet of Fire. We all know how that ends. Cedric meets his untimely death, also.

So, either way, she will be affected by Lord Voldemort. And to think about it, one of James's best mates, Peter Pettigrew, is involved in both situations. He sold Lily and James to Lord Voldemort. And he killed Cedric, due to Lord Voldemort's orders.

It really is a hard decision, but I would pick James. Otherwise, HARRY POTTER WOULD NOT EXIST! Instead it would be Cedric Diggory.

Cedric Diggory and the Sorcerer's Stone
Cedric Diggory and the Chamber of Secrets
Cedric Diggory and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Sirius Black wouldn't even matter in this one!)
Cedric Diggory and the Goblet of Fire
(He dies in this one, so there is no way you can go any further!)

Now, enough of my Lily-really-needs-to-pick-James rant. I love your story so much!
You are a very talented author. I'm very sad that I am just now discovering your story! I wish I could've found it a lot sooner!
Nandu chapter 20 . 5/26/2017
James's is the most effed up family ever. Seriously. Also when are you gonna update?:
Lufflepluff chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
I is lufflepluffing you! Lufflepluffs lufflepluff Liffey! You are a luffly, puffly, snuffly writer. Lufflepluffyfluffyduffydyuguff! Fluffle for you!
Pipabechzel chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Convenient review or comment is convenient. Anyways... are you alive? WHAT IF YOU END UP IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND DIE AND WE JUST KEEP WAITING FOREVER AND EVER WITH FALSE HOPES?

Consider your position, madam.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/22/2017
Why are you so lazy, please write a new chapter... Pleeeeeaaaseee! :,( :( :(
Pipabechzel chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
You need to update. Like, fast. People are starting to get a bit impatient...
sleekiest chapter 32 . 5/13/2017
i think i might actually be crying? this is literally the best fanfiction ive ever read and i wanna die because it hasnt been updated in FOUR years but this us just SO GOOD and i wanna know what the hell happened can you come back please?
that potter boi chapter 32 . 5/13/2017
THE LAST BITS! i swear this story got me!1!1 (that writingggg) do not leave us hanging what on earth happened, it's very intriguing!1!1
ShakespeareLLuna chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Al'though I must ad'mit, I do indeed show appeasement to the wonde'rful Lass Grace Reynolds. Not to mention, Emmeline Vance! More so the latter. On the br'ight side, methinks the ladies dost not Barbie Ma'ry Sues! Thank the heav'enly gods for that!
ShakespeareLLuna chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Thou dost think that thou's intermission is not uncouth? Fie! Thou dost bequeatheth on I to behest thee with a deadline. As well, dear Lass, thy writing flows like sp'ools of the fine'st golden thread in a pile of br'onze. And though methinks thy deadline and repr'imand is much nee'ded, I shalt ad'mit, thou dost wrote marveloustly. How'eever, I shalt stayeth angry o'er thee. Wri'tten by thy ordin'ary American.
bookluver01 chapter 2 . 5/8/2017
Sorry, I just realized you haven't updated this fanfic in 4 years, but if you somehow read this... know that your writing is amazing! And I hope you're doing well
bookluver01 chapter 32 . 5/8/2017
First off, I'd like to say your writing is incredible. I've laughed and cried and felt every bit of emotion reading this story. And although it is in Meg Cabot's style, which is a bit overdramatic for my taste at times, it's still a very entertaining read. I'm not British, but I can't help but read this in a British accent! The plot is very interesting, and the banter and dialogue is a perfect mix of humor and relatableness (I'm not sure if that's a word, but oh well). Also, Lily is such an admirable character! She's strong but inside, she's as emotionally unstable as I am (which makes it so relatable). James is quite mysterious, or at least in his history, and I'd like to possibly learn more about him and his past. And of course, Sirius is probably one of my favorites. He's that subtle softie that's hiding inside his tough exterior. It's amazing how well written and how well this story follows the actual books.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to the next update (and a couple more snogs as well)! :)
Hi chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
'For shame, ma'am.' Well said.
3,725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »