Reviews for Commentarius
Tilly chapter 32 . 3/25/2017
:) is there more?! You can't just leave it there?!
Justanotherfangirl19 chapter 32 . 3/24/2017
Is that is? Is the story over?!
Guest chapter 32 . 3/21/2017
this should not have ended like this, please make a sequel!
Guest chapter 32 . 3/16/2017
THIS IS SO /GOOD/ I HAD TO READ IT AGAIN AND LILY FINALLY GREW ON ME BUT OH MY GOD it adds a layer of dimension to a character we see echoes of and her INFERIORITY COMPLEX and now I can't look at cosmetics because they say infallible and I'm like AHH I should just buy it /because/ of commentarius. (Side question:do you think a portion of their sales went up because of that?) And I totally respect your right to update, it's your piece of work after all, and whenever/if ever you do, you'll have one more devoted reader ready to devour it. (I will say to end the work in an argument so far sets the stage for an update for the ages and I for one am excited, but I also understand if you don't update.) Hope you're doing well!
Not Jewels5, but another Jules who has since begun writing in general after reading both your works
Guest chapter 32 . 3/12/2017
Oh you've got to be kidding me. Please complete this, it's so a sadistic of you to end it like this.
Crystal chapter 32 . 3/11/2017
You better continue
Guest chapter 32 . 3/11/2017
I love this so so so so so so so so so so so much honestly I laughed and cried and ahhh
I just need to know if you're going to finish it? Please?
Guest chapter 31 . 3/10/2017
This is the first review I've ever left on a fan fiction before. I just wanted to say that I think that this is the best fanfiction I've ever read. I love how real the characters are and I feel so emotionally attached to Lily. I have honestly read the whole thing in about 2 days and I couldn't put it down. I usually only ever read completed stories and the fact that this is unfinished makes me really sad but I am still so happy I read it.
I like chickens chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Okay. I will attempt to be rational about this. The way I understand it, you are planning on updating this. You haven't told us when. It may be 2018. It may be 2032. You may find a flying DeLorean and time-travel back to 2013 and finish this. I don't know. But would you please give an idea of when this update is coming? I know I've asked this multiple times, but please at least give us an idea of when we can hope for a new chapter. Please.
P.S. I haven't forgotten my promise about the ALL-CAPS REVIEWS. I'm just waiting.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/6/2017
GAHHHH
PLEASE FINISH THIS
MY HEART IS BREAKING
(this fanfic is legit amazing!)
Guest chapter 32 . 3/5/2017
So I'm not sure if this story is finished or not
But I wanted to say that this fan fiction is so AMAZING AND AWESOME
Literally one of my favorite
And if it's not finished
PLEASE FINISHHH
thanks!
Fan chapter 32 . 3/5/2017
This was an amazing story, except was that it? Did Lily die or something? Commit suicide? What about Harry? Voldemort? Anything? Also, here are a few things you might have overlooked.

1: Lily was quite a brilliant student, she was top of the class in everything! This didnt seem much like her character, she seemed a little dim-witted.
2: Horace Slughorn was her Potions teacher. It was in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
Dido-Belle chapter 32 . 2/26/2017
Please please please tell me this isn't the end.
I NEED to know what happens next! Your fanfic is my favourite, I love the style you've written in and how you have developed the characters, I love it more than the actual Harry Potter books. I've noticed you've have updated some of your other stories more recently and I am literally BEGGING you to update this one. I know I sound crazy and desperate but I actually don't care, I just need to read the end of this.
Fudge chapter 32 . 2/24/2017
Just letting you know I spent $10 on fudge today because of this fic and then I got to the end and had to eat it all. Please post an update ASAP! Holding onto hope since your bio update from November
HUGE FAN chapter 32 . 2/23/2017
NONONONO... please tell me you are updating again... PLEASE IT'S 2017 NOW PLEEEAAAASE. It's been 4 years since an update. :(
3,723 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »