Reviews for Commentarius
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Please update! I am bored as hell so please update and I am going to cry if you don't! Please...
Guest chapter 32 . 12/24/2016
I know you're not going to read this because I'm just one of thousands of reviews but all I can say is there is a reason this has thousands of reviews. This is honestly THE best fanfiction I've ever read in my enire life. Once this was over I cried. I'm not even joking I cried. This is amazing and mine and THOUSANDS of other people's opinions say... this fanfiction is too amazing to leave unfinished. Please don't let this be one of those fanfictions that is amazing but everyone always say "but it's incomplete" so no one wants to read it. This is too amazing for that. The characters are perfect and the style is perfect and everything is perfect. I know this was written before half-blood prince so I leaves out a few things, but honestly? I olove it the way it is. It's better than any that was written with Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows in mind. So please please finish this. I know you can, it's just if you will. If you read this... all I want is for this not to be another amazing fanfiction with no ending like so many others. Again I know there's no way you are reading this. Literally 0. But I still have hope.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/24/2016
YOU CAN JUST LEAVE US HANGING WITH THIS TERRIBLE ANGST THATS JUST MEAN this fic is so wanderfull im actually crying
Guest chapter 32 . 12/22/2016
I almost cried when I realised this hasn't been updated since 2013. Best HP fanfiction I've read
JustAGirlInACoffeeShop chapter 32 . 12/22/2016
Hey, thanks for this beautifully written piece. I don't know if you're still alive let alone in a place where you might update, but I just love this story so much. Hope you're doing well! Please tell me what happens to Lily and James and everyone!
Apple pie potterhead chapter 32 . 12/13/2016
Omg no it can't end here! It can't end here! Please i need more story. This is the worst cliff hanger ever, (or the best depending on your perspective). I have been reading Harry Potter fanfiction for years and this is by far in my top 3 favourites. Your writing is incredible and have so much creativity, you are inspiring. But pleaseeeeeeeeeee come back. The story must be concluded. "The game must end."
Sabine chapter 32 . 12/7/2016
Please. tell. me. you. are. releasing. more.
I usually never write comments, but theres more right? it doesn't end here? I thought this story was completed...
Guest chapter 32 . 12/5/2016
nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LILY chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
PLEASEE CONTINUE THIS, I DON'T EVEN CARE HOW JUST PLEASE
I like chickens chapter 32 . 11/29/2016
Dear B.C Daily,

I must compliment you on how well-written this entire story is. You managed to hold my attention throughout your telling of this story. Commentarius is most likely the best fanfiction on this website. You are a very talented person, and you have written a very beautiful piece of art.
And I do understand how real-life issues can bog you down for quite a while. I suppose something must have gone very, very wrong in your personal life. I'm truly sorry about that, as an author as great as yourself does not deserve to suffer.
However, it was rather unacceptable to disappear for such a long period of time when you had such a large group of people waiting...and waiting... People studying your writing so they could improve their own. People who appreciated the magnificence of this fanfiction.
You could have easily informed us that some real-life things were happening and that you needed to take a break for a while. And we would have accepted that. But you decided to just disappear. And you decided to stay gone for three years, leaving everyone to wonder where you went.
Finally, you resurfaced, and you told us that we would get a new chapter. It's been many months now. I don't think one chapter takes this long.
Three years is a ridiculously long time to wait for a chapter. Please don't make us wait any longer.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/25/2016
Before this chapter 24 everything is fun. With this chapter 24 i can say that things are getting boring... im crying blood now. Urghhh.. so dissapointed. You dint have to recount eveything lily do for everyday. Just take the important moment. Now im going to stalk another fanfic. Good luck to you.
Rose Layla Evans chapter 32 . 11/21/2016
Yay, she does want him as a boyfriend. And the ending is intriguing.
Rose Layla Evans chapter 31 . 11/21/2016
Only one more chapter for me to read.
Rose Layla Evans chapter 30 . 11/21/2016
I totally forgot about the cliff game!
Rose Layla Evans chapter 29 . 11/21/2016