Reviews for Commentarius
swirlzyz chapter 1 . 11/21/2020
c
Guest chapter 32 . 11/6/2020
This story is SO GOOD. Please say you’re eventually going to carry on with it. What happened to Lily? What is James trying to get her to remember? What did he and Saunders DO? The thing about James and Lily stories is that you’d think it’d be easy enough to figure, well, everything works out all right for a while, because before they DIED, the got married and had a kid after all, and everyone says in the HP books how happy they were, right. But the thing is, even knowing all that, I STILL NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO GET THEM THERE IN THIS STORY. For my sanity. But the fact that it’s been about seven years doesn’t bode well for that, does it?
Guest chapter 32 . 10/30/2020
I found this story when you first put this up, the first chapter and have been hooked on it since. Always looking to see if you had posted a new chapter. Never had a fan fiction account, just had your story bookmarked. I still find myself coming back now every few years to see if you had put up a new chapter. I remember when you first went awol forever, I would wonder what was going on in your life and hoped nothing bad happened to you, that you were just out there living life and being successful with no time to put another chapter up. But I’d hope that one day you’d come back on here or your live journal or the unknowable room and update another chapter. And now still hoping you will someday. Esp as shitty as 2020 has been. I love your version of Lily and James. And it always like a cliffhanger if we’ll ever find out what will happen next.
vansh chapter 27 . 10/25/2020
best chapter till now
Hyacintho14 chapter 32 . 10/22/2020
PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE update!
CourtneyTyler chapter 32 . 10/6/2020
Nononononononono. I knew this ended on a cliff hanger. Not noooooooo! Ugh. What. I loved this so much how am I going to live without knowing what happens. Lily and James lives ended tragically but I needed some happiness with this ending! Ahh. Thank you for sharing this. It was incredible. I couldn’t put it down. All my spare time was spent devouring this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2020
I read this fic 7 years ago, then reread it at 6 yrs, 5 yrs, and the last time was 3 yrs ago and just decided to check in. I'm disappointed it was never updated but it's weird how quickly 7 years have flown by. When I think of the first fanfiction that actually impacted me-it was this fic. I am so thankful that this was written.
CourtneyTyler chapter 23 . 9/28/2020
I may also be in love with James too. Damn why do u always fall for fictional characters harder than guys I meet in real life.
CourtneyTyler chapter 23 . 9/28/2020
Me reading this chapter:
Gofindjamesgofindjamesgofindjames
CourtneyTyler chapter 24 . 9/28/2020
Cedric is about three years older than Harry. He would have been at least 17 in Goblet of Fire (Harry being 14). Which means, Cedric should have been born roughly while Lily was in her seventh year (pretty sure Lily hqh James at 20, meaning three years earlier she was 17...). Is Julie pregnant with Amos baby...? Am I crazy... Probably.
marauder00 chapter 32 . 9/26/2020
Throwback to 2010 when the innocent then-me stumbled upon this great pieces, blown away by the language and style, yet not able finish for whatever reasonafter all I don’t typically read Jily fics. Undoubtedly though, it had profoundly changed my perspectives towards certain thingssay writing style.
Now 10 years later, I reread the whole thing in 2 daysI mean, given this is an INCOMPLETE piece, the 32 chapters that poor readers have the fortune to witness. At the end, I was left to find out desperately that this is not finished; people have been left here hanging for 7 years.
A small piece of my soul is forever lost.
CourtneyTyler chapter 3 . 9/21/2020
I laughed out loud so much in this chapter. Especially that last scene chucking notes at each other.

Lily is so self deprecating. I hope she realises how awesome she is as part of her character development. Still, it’s so fun to read
CourtneyTyler chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
You know when you start a relationship and your kind of scared to let them in, scared fall in love with them, for fear their gonna hurt you, that it will end. Yeah that's how I feel about starting this. I know it's going to hurt me, I know it's going to end (uncomplete rip my soul), but is it going to be worth it (I think so) Why do I torture myself like this!
blondealien chapter 30 . 9/13/2020