Reviews for Commentarius
Guest chapter 32 . 5/10/2021
why did you end it like that james and lily should have gotten together is this incomplete or did you just decide to be done?
Uhhh chapter 32 . 4/28/2021
Soooo it's abandoned NOW? NOW? Ugh...
Very well it was great while it lasted there's no hope of an update as it's been 7 years
sinb123 chapter 32 . 4/24/2021
did anyone ever figure out what james was trying to get her to remember at the end of 32? i revisit this fic every few years and the not knowing KILLS me. according to the Soundcloud voice recording she released like 7 years ago, you can figure it out from the chapter clues, but I honestly don't have a single idea. please help hahah
Guest chapter 32 . 4/24/2021
ohhh, I Hope we'll get other chapter 3 I love your story, thanks for it
Guest chapter 32 . 4/23/2021
is this abandoned? awww
DyslexicBubble chapter 3 . 4/21/2021
It drives me crazy how self centered this Lily is, being the mother of Harry Selfless Potter. But I can't stop reading !
Jarzebinka chapter 1 . 4/17/2021
I still hope that one day you will make all of us happy by updating :) This is the best James in all the jilly universe!
Kovenn chapter 32 . 4/14/2021
I've just found the story and completely binged on it. Thank you so much for all your hard work on it over the years. Of course, I'll always hang onto the hope that you'll come back to it. I appreciate all of the thought that's gone into main plot and subplot and the wonderful development of your secondary characters. Wherever you are in your journey of writing, someday I hope you'll remember us and come back to show us the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2021
Incredible! I do hope to see Lily and Severus' relationship grow late on in the chapter.
aStarLightFairy chapter 32 . 3/11/2021
I love this story and I am really hoping that you'll finish it, even though its been years, because I'm not sure whether I'll survive with all this suspense.

I have to tell you this is one of the few fanfics where I've felt so emotional. I mean, while reading the chapters I've had butterflies in my stomach, dread, happiness and near about the same experience as Lily. This a fantastically written story and I really felt like I was in the story, experiencing everything. I have to tell you that during the chapter in which Sirius tells Lily about James and Lizzie's past I was so emotional that it took me hours to fall asleep beacuse my mind was working so hard to understand everything I'd just read. And in the last few chapters when you learn about James' back and Lily overhears them arguing I was really feeling that I'd find out everything that happened between Lizzie and James and how the Carringtons fit into the story. So please, I'm begging you, please can you finish the story. I want to know everything and I want to see Lily accept that she is in love with James and that she wants him as her boyfriend.

I also love how so many parts of this has made me laugh just through little comments or references. I also adore the friendsjop that ha developed bewtween Marley, James and Lily and then Lily and MJ. I want to see MJ escape his family so please please update!

Sorry for all my begging but I can literally not get the fanfic out of my head and not knowing the ending is really triggering me.

~ E

P.S. My heart is racing and there's so much more I want to say but I can't for the world of me put it into words that make sense.
Katy chapter 32 . 3/6/2021
I know you already have a bunch of comments already asking you to continue the story but I really really want you to know how good this book is. Like please please please finish the story like I’m in so much pain because it ends on that cliffhanger. What happens? Lily gets attacked? Her parents are hurt? Winter ball? Omggggg please finish it.
Bri chapter 32 . 2/21/2021
I love this story! Lily and James have the best chemistry. I hope you continue to update it, but even if you don’t, thank you so much for writing this much 3
hdn1 chapter 32 . 2/9/2021
wow. I see now that this epic, great story you have written was done over 6 years. I have gorged it whole in less than 6 days. It may be highly unlikely you return to this, but there is an audience waiting and should this encouragement inspire you it's worth a shot. Will be waiting patiently and with hope
Guest chapter 32 . 2/4/2021
I reallyyy hope you update the story, although it seems you are not likely to update bcs the last one is like 7-8 years ago. But you've written other story as well in the said time frame, so I figure why you shouldn't just finish this one? Anyway, your story is great! I love the character development and I really really hope that you could finished this one. Love you!
sinb123 chapter 1 . 2/1/2021
i absolutely adore this story but i simply can not believe that a global pandemic happened before this fic was updated. smh
3,738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »