Reviews for Commentarius
Rose Layla Evans chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
My friends tend to lure me out with muffins or smoothies. Great chapter as always.
Rose Layla Evans chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
I'm really digging the Sirius/Lilly interactions. They give me great joy.
Rose Layla Evans chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
I love the interactions between James and Lilly.
Rose Layla Evans chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
Infallible Lilly, I forgot how much I loved that.
Rose Layla Evans chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
Ah best friend drama, the worst kind of drama.
Rose Layla Evans chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
There's the drama I thought was coming up.
Rose Layla Evans chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
As someone who also hates mornings, getting up early is awful simply because I always stay up too late.
Rose Layla Evans chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
I love it. The bet about the letter, her attempting to figure out what's wrong, it's great.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
The great de-pruding experiment, priceless.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
Ah, I forgot about Mac. Looking forward to remembering more.
Rose Layla Evans chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
I'm really enjoying the structure you have going on. And all of the random bits in the diary.
Rose Layla Evans chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
And it's starting to come back to me. I really loved the green goop and the throwing of the notes.
Rose Layla Evans chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
I forgot about her love for rice! And the mutant chicken situation. As someone who totally dissolved into tears over the summer about my future (eek), I sympathize with her breakdown. And the list of ranking the guys. And so continues the great reread of 2016.

-Rose
Rose Layla Evans chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Hi! I first read this story way back in 2013 and with a holiday coming up I have time to go back and reread it. I only have dim memories of what actually happened so I'm super excited. I really love the style of writing and the way you have portrayed the characters. It's a really nice change from the angst drama filled stuff that I've been reading lately. I have vague memories of drama occurring later in the story though so I guess I'll see.

-Rose
Guest chapter 32 . 11/19/2016
hey. please, though i know you already must have given up on the story, do complete! eagerly waiting. too many mysteries unresolved. Engrossing plot by the way.
3,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »