Reviews for Commentarius
Guest chapter 21 . 11/13/2016
best jily fic ever! please do complete!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/13/2016
Please keep writing
Guest chapter 32 . 11/13/2016
Why is this not over?! When's the next part? :'O
MythologicalMango chapter 32 . 11/10/2016
Truly excellent amazing jawdroppingly wonderful stuff! I think I started reading this in high school, but got distracted by graduation and college, because I remembered some things. Like MJ and rice. But I'm so glad I found it again and finished it!

Well done you!
ft
Guest chapter 32 . 11/9/2016
This is hilarious and so well though out but Please say you are going to finish it! It can't end here! I need to know what happened with James 6th year!
Nayana Vinay chapter 32 . 11/8/2016
What about the rest of the story ?
jomespotter chapter 32 . 11/6/2016
i miss this story ive been reading it since 2k13 and ive been waiting so long...i see you talk about it on your tumblr so thats what keeps me going
lostinastory33 chapter 32 . 11/3/2016
Please tell me you are going to finish this! If you have no intention of completing it, at least update it and tell us how you were going to end it, because I really can't stand the suspense! I NEED TO KNOW!
Koffee Krazy chapter 32 . 11/2/2016
Omg your story is amazing! This is actually the second time I'm reading it! The first time I didn't review because I saw the last update date and was sent into a spiraling pit of depression and despair. But the i decided to reread it because it's without a doubt one of the best L/J fanfics I have ever read. I devour good fanfics like a crazy person and even though it was my second time reading this it was like all the emotions were still there. Like I'm glad I didn't read this while I was in uni because I would have failed my dissertation and been kicked out of my masters program because I couldn't put it down( sounds sad but I really mean that as a compliment)! But this time after finishing the story I decided to click on your profile and I was legit so excited to see that you are still updating! Omg omg omg! I will wait forever for this fic ( no joke) though obviously I hope I don't have to ( but I would if I did). Anyway I went to your tumblr and listened to the little voice memo thing and read all your updates! And wow that's like made me more eager for the next chapter but also sort of satiated me while I wait. It like when the Harry Potter books were still coming out and I would visit jk Rowling's website every week for new update. That's right, waiting for your new chapter is almost like waiting for a new hp book! Like I would legit do the midnight waiting in line thing for it cuz I'd get that excited for an update.

Basically all I'm really trying to say is you are an amazing writer, your story is amazing, and your characters are also amazing! Yay!
jen chapter 32 . 10/28/2016
is there more? Don't end now!
ccalineczka chapter 32 . 10/23/2016
I've checking here form time to time and hoping for a new chapter... Please, continue your story. Don't drop it in the middle of such situation!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/16/2016
I can't wait any longer
Luna P.W chapter 32 . 10/14/2016
Love this fan fiction, one of the best ones I've read. This is about the 4th time I am reading it through, it is written beautifully and you and your betas are great at this.
I like chickens chapter 32 . 10/13/2016
Dear BC Daily,

I like chickens here. Well, I get that you're busy. We all have those times. But I simply don't understand why you can't give us an estimate as to when the update will be done. Please, just an estimate.
Also, I want to make sure you understand something. This story has been put off for approximately three and a half years. And it is one of the only good stories on this site. And literally HUNDREDS of people are waiting and begging for an update. I just want you to understand. Hundreds.
Now, I have to make sure this comment isn't all negativity, so here come the compliments.
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ. POSSIBLY EVEN BETTER THAN HALF-BLOOD PRINCE. I LOVE THIS FIC AND I LOVE YOU AND THIS IS PURE INCREDIBLENESS. AND THE CLIFFHANGER IS MASTERFUL, IF INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING. () IF THE CHICKENS IN THE PARENTHESES SHOW UP ON THIS SITE, THATS THE GREATEST COMPLIMENT I CAN GIVE YOU. IF THEY DONT, I PUT CHICKENS IN THE PARENTHESES.
I remember, a few months ago, you commented and said that you read all these reviews. So I hope you read this, like you said. Also, I haven't forgotten my promise to you about the multiple all-caps reviews. If you update, I'm still ready to type multiple all-caps reviews.
I typed this review because I want you to know that I'm still here, just like all the other reviewers. We may stop leaving reviews, but that doesn't mean we're gone. We still check this same page every day, every week. Take some time to look back at each and every review on this story. You don't have to read them all, but just see how MANY there are. And then remember that each review is left by a real, living, breathing person. And then remember that each of these people check this site all the time, hoping for an update. I just want you to realize that we're still here. All of us.
Catz9910 chapter 32 . 10/10/2016
When's the next update going to be? I love this story so much I can't wait!
3,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 .. Last Next »