Reviews for Commentarius
Guest chapter 32 . 10/8/2016
This fanfiction is one of the best I have ever read! It is amazing and it has some soooo cute jily moments! It was totally worth it! But I would prefer a different ending, I think it should be continued. I mean you cannot end it like that! (spoiler alert) Why is she in the hospital wing? What happened with James? Did she say she loves him too? I need to know what happened! If you are going to write something so big at least end it properly. It is not right having so many gaps. But anyways, if you are looking for some sweet Jily moments give it a try it is worth it!
La Trom Mi chapter 32 . 10/6/2016
This story! Will there be more? Pls let there be more.
Lils chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
YES U FINALLY UPDATE
MissJackson chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Okay so I haven't read this story so this is technically not a review. I've only read the blurb and the first chapter but Lily's characterisation really irks me. I get it that the characters don't need to be painted exactly as they were in the books but I can't bring myself to read a self-deprecating Lily. To me, she's very smart and talented, friendly and a brave person. And I'm sorry that I cannot read this story. I've read so many great reviews, hell, every single reviewer on here (and tumblr) is absolutely raving about the story. I want so much to find out how amazing this story is but...
Bear in mind I have no intentions of being negative, this is just me telling my thoughts about the story. I hope someone can reply explaining why I should read this story but yeah :(
I'm pretty sure the author has done a fantastic job with this story, in no way am I disregarding her thoughts and efforts behind the story :) please don't take this negatively I just want someone to tell me that Commentarius Lily isn't what she seems to me.
koyana vhaki chapter 32 . 9/13/2016
It's incomplete! .. driving me crazy.. want to know what happens next
Sailing1488 chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
This was the first fanfiction I ever seriously read. And I've been ranting about it since February. FEBRUARY! I read it from 9-2am, the next day from 10-4, and the next two days after I finished my homework. Only to find, IT WASN'T COMPLETED.
Don't waste your time guys. I love it so much. But you'll break your heart. Not even lying.
BookWorm13 chapter 32 . 9/4/2016
I love it! More chapters!
jily shiper chapter 32 . 9/3/2016
Hey! You cant just leave it like that! Whats going to happened next? Why the hell you left? Its not over! It cant be! Whats gona happened with them and MJ and that logbook? Please tell me its not over... Bc its not! But you stopped so it is even if it isnt... OK that was a bit confusing but still! Its not over and i need to know whats gona happened next.
P.S. Love this fic(thats why i'm over reacting)
P.P.S. Keep writting!
BellatixLestrangeisthebest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Fabulousness
TheEvilGeniusness chapter 32 . 9/1/2016
OK because I devoured this story in record time and because I'm procrastinating on getting back to my sadly neglected work, I feel like I should leave you a review. Commentarius drew me in even though I came in thinking I wouldn't like it (because I don't like PD all that much). Lily, especially in the middle chapters, was getting super annoying with her dilly-dallying and extreme fear of change (a fear which I believe needs some sort of traumatic backstory to truly explain why she's so upset...I think traumatic backstory could be good). James, I love- he's done perfectly. Sirius improved quite a bit in the last two chapters- otherwise I don't think he'd be so dramatic. From your snippets, I can tell that he continues to be well-developed and true to character in the next chapter. All in all, the characters are really coming into stride (Grace is my absolute favorite) and I hope that the next chapter is coming soon! I know you're working on it and I know you're probably busy with work and all, but I do hope you return to this story soon. It has so much potential.
EclecticAngel75 chapter 32 . 8/31/2016
This is the best James and Lily fanfic PLEASE update!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/25/2016
YOU CANT JUST LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THIS THEN LEAVE. YOUVE GOT TO PUBLISH THE NEXT CHAPTER YOH HAVE TO. PLEASE. I WILL LITERALLY DIE.
darkromantics22 chapter 31 . 8/25/2016
I do really like this story and its writing, but I have to give a few thoughts on the James/Liz Saunders situation.

Quite honestly, i wish either sirius or lily would give James a serious reality check, because while you can date someone and have female friends, having an ex-girlfriend who you do date-like things with who wants you back and openly denigrates your current semi-gf...

Yeah, I wouldn't be okay with that either, and I wish Lily wasn't portrayed as overly jealous, which is the vibe I sometimes get. Esp because James explicitly said no more hogsmeade outings with other guys...but she's nuts for protesting when he goes out with Liz, skipping classes? I mean, it's essentially a date minus snogging, which is still not really appropriate with an ex if you're taken, especially one that speaks about Lily the way Liz does. I wish Lily would stick up for herself a bit more, because the reality is that James seems to want to have his cake and eat it too, and if I were Lily I wouldn't want to go official just because of all this. I mean, he could be platonic friends and hang out around hogwarts and just insist that Liz not speak about Lily that way in his presence. It's not that hard, but he acts as if he has no choice. and the worst part is if Lily was even approaching this level of behavior with an ex I'm pretty sure James would go ballistic. I really like this story, but I think he keeps making excuses for his ex and especially here where I feel like he allows her to think the way she does. If I were Lily, hearing about how hogsmeade stuff is "their thing"...I mean, they sometimes act as though they're not really broken up, and I just wish James would own up to the fact that he isn't being fair, because at this point, if I were Lily I'd be wondering whether he was even ready for a relationship.
poetbynight chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
I've come back to re-read this fic for the second time, and glancing through some of the reviews, I saw that lot of them are quite negative (e.g. "this has ruined my life!I'm so disappointed that it hasn't been continued!and even most of the positive ones have a plea added into the end to update. I wanted to make sure that you had a review mixed in there that's completely and totally just telling you how much I love Commentarius! It is so amazingly brilliant, there are hardly adjectives to describe it. Since reading it, my view of fanfiction has been completely changed, and I'm fully embracing my inner fangirlI also adore your tumblr, and this Olympics, you have gotten me 100% hooked on watching gymnastics. I'm not that sporty, but it really is so fun to watch and your posts have made it easier to understand and enjoy. So, instead of rambling any more, I just wanted to thank you for your writing, and for bringing two of my favourite characters in literature to life. Xx
mang0fruitblast chapter 32 . 8/19/2016
I just wanted to let you know that I've been reading this for a couple weeks now and it's been such a great story I'm so sad that I've reached the end! I've really enjoyed your characterizations of Lily and James (though it took a while to get used to the "diary" type writing) because Lily and James being friends before they get together is canon for me and I'm so glad I got to read that!

I understand you're probably in a much different place in your life since you started the story (it's been almost 10 years after all) and it's been a while since you've updated, but I hope you read this message and I really hope you become inspired to continue writing! I know I have absolutely no place to ask you to do this because I have never written fanfiction (although I did dabble in writing novellas in middle school) but I would love to continue experiencing Lily and James' story.

Your writing is amazing and even if you don't continue this, I hope you continue some other way because it's really good!
3,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 .. Last Next »