Reviews for Commentarius
RainQueen71 chapter 32 . 8/18/2016
I am FURIOUS! I got SICK reading this! SICK! Please update! This fic is actually driving me nuts! I had to check THREE TIMES to make sure you actually haven't updated! THREE!
I'm so disappointed...
Roberta chapter 32 . 8/14/2016
Hi my name is Roberta and I am not Harry Potter fan. At all. My friend Eloise, she's the Harry Potter and I never knew why. Until this very moment. Your writing I might add brilliant. However I am thoroughly outraged that you would abuse a reader's trust and leave me on a cliff hanger (and yes I know the irony). Over the past hour I have sat here and wondered how the hell you hooked me in. Half the time I had no bloody idea what you were on about. I realised that because I knew the ending I put faithful trust in you to deliver me a happy ending love story. If you've seen the film Me, Eric, and the Dying Girl they also quite betray your trust and that hurt. I'm very sensitive. But only to like books and films and stuff. I politely demand an extension and further chapters. Please, my weak feeble mind will constantly turn this in my mind for a period of exactly 2months and 16 days before I re-read this and critically analyse it. Please.
Meh3345 chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
Mates, Dates, and Inflatable Bras xD I love that series!
BTW I love this story :D
whYreader chapter 32 . 8/9/2016
Ive been reading fanfiction on and off again for the past 4 yrs. Ive read so many cliche and overdone stories I cant tell most of them apart. In honour of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, I took a trip down memory lane, and started reading up HP fanfics again. I randomly picked your story through the search engine, and genuinely grateful that I did. I want to THANK YOU for reminding me what I was missing out on. It has been a really long time since I have so thoroughly enjoyed reading characters are so funny yet distinguishable. They have great development and personality, and your writing style was so easy to pick up, i couldnt stop reading. Ive read atleast 100 James/Lily fanfics, but very few compare to yours. You stay true to the stoy arch and traits we know of them, yet makes them so relatable and unquie from other stories. You have a real talent for writing, and the plentiful reviews and favourites prove im not the only one who thinks so. So I beg of you, I know its been three years and this story is probably well out of your life, but in honour of Cursed Child, a hopeful fan, and all things Rowling...PLEASE UPDATE!
Fanno chapter 32 . 8/7/2016
It's been three bloody years and still I return to this hoping it will be updated. Or at least deleted, so I don't have to suffer anymore. Brilliant fanfic, brilliant characterization and brilliant heartbreak every time I see that there's still no chapter 33.
Bookworm742 chapter 32 . 8/6/2016
Omg there's no more I am dying cannot breath it's to good I need to know what happens next plz oh plz update *gets on knees and begs*
Guest chapter 32 . 8/6/2016
WHY?! YOU HAVE KILLED ME AND I HATE MY LIFE WHAT THE HECK MAN
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Honestly, you sort of lose the right to complain about how people are pressuring you to update when it's been 3 years and all they are asking for is one chapter.
Sofana chapter 32 . 8/3/2016
I regally loved this story so much! Hope you'll be updating soon xx
M chapter 32 . 7/30/2016
What has just happened where iw the end of this .. What is this .. HELP !""
Guest chapter 32 . 7/29/2016
I am basically talking for EVERYONE when I say PLEASE FINISH THIS
Please
Nearly three years people have been waiting
Three years
Guest chapter 32 . 7/26/2016
Please continue
Lara.x chapter 19 . 7/26/2016
No she can't do that
Why can't she just say she fancies him and they go out
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please finish this
I have read your bio and it says you are posting the next chapter but it's nearly been 3 effing years and I just need to know what happens
You are literally the best author ever and I just need to finish this story
I have read it so many times and I'm actually crying now because I now how it ends on that cliff hanger and how they aren't even dating yet and I just need you to finish it please
please