Reviews for Commentarius
starlit-chinchilla chapter 26 . 7/24/2016
Why is this so good
Guest chapter 30 . 7/21/2016
Your fanfiction was amazing and made me feel things, but just because you apologize, does not mean you are forgiven. You have broken the trust that is the relationship between the author and the reader. And for that you may not be forgiven.
Sincerely,
A Disappointed Reader
siriuslypadfoot chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Hi I think this fic is AMAZING. I have read it so many times but every time the cliffhanger just kills me...! Please please at least give all your fans a brief outline of what happens next even in bullet points. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
You are making me lose hope in the world. Please please PLEASE post more chapters!
starlit-chinchilla chapter 23 . 7/19/2016
"Couldn't he see that I was only worried about him? That I would rather not see his untimely death at the hands of his mad best mate?"
Come on this had to be on purpose I'm not the only one that sees this right I'm not crazy
starlit-chinchilla chapter 19 . 7/18/2016
Wait, remus has a WATCH? how did that bit of technology make its way to Hogwarts?
XblackcatwidowX chapter 32 . 7/17/2016
HOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIT. WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN UPDATED FOR THREE YEARS!?
Oh my GOD, B. C. Daily, what are you DOING?! I just can't right now...
PLEASE, if you aren't planning on updating and finishing the story, will you PLEASE at least post, like, some dot points of what WOULD have happened? You're making everybody suffer right now, I'll have you know. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!
DX
Because just... shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Excuse my French, but I will gladly sink with this FUCKING ship, but I'd rather, y'know, you didn't, um, sink it in the first place. Please.

~Black Cat Widow~
starlit-chinchilla chapter 16 . 7/17/2016
Maybe he doesn't WANT to hear that of course I want him/love him/will marry him/have his children/move into his house/die old with him. Die old with him. Excuse me while I sob uncontrollably.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/16/2016
i have been reading this fanfic for a month and it is the best one i hve ever read i am in absolute in bloody love with it aND ITS NOT EVEN OVER I SWEAR I WILL MURDER YOU WHY IS IT NOT FINISHED I WILL START SOBBING RIGHT NOW WHAT IS GOING ON AND CANT END LIKE THAT PLEASE TELL ME YOU WILL CONTINUE UPDATING
XblackcatwidowX chapter 14 . 7/14/2016
Let me just briefly state my thoughts so far -
At first I was real skeptical about this whole diary format of writing, as I never read The Princess Diaries, but by GOD, have I been enjoying it! Lily's ravings and thoughts are absolutely adorable. And your writing is actual perfection - not only are the chapters long, but they're VERY classily written - WHOOP WHOOP. Quantity AND quality - so rare to come by nowadays... XD
And I admit that I got teary-eyed at the stupidest of times, because I'm really getting to know the whole Marauders generation crew - I've read tons of others, but this just blows 'em out of the water. These people that Harry never got to know... gawsh. And you've also had me in fits of laughter, I'll have you know, which earns quite a lot of staring from people. Congratulations to you - you've made me out to be an absolute raving lunatic. -_-
You've also captured the English language amazingly - I admit that I'm not English, I'm Australian, but BLOODY HELL. This is some professional shite right here. Except it's not shite. It's amazing and I will treasure it forever.
Ahhh, just my thoughts so far. Not even half way through yet, but let me finish on the note... JILY FOR LIFE. SHOVE OVER, DIGGORY, I GET THAT YOU'RE HOT BUT THESE PEEPS RIGHT HERE ARE SOUL MATES. SO.
I'll take my leave now.

~Black Cat Widow~
Guest chapter 21 . 7/13/2016
OH M YOGD OH YM GOD CHAPTER 21... THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENT MAKEOUT... WHEN HE TELLS HER SHE WONT BE ABLE TO STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM/... I THINK YOU JUST KILLED ME EKF
anonymous chapter 32 . 7/9/2016
Dear B.C. Daily,

Just because you apologize in advance, it doesn't mean you are forgiven! The pain you have brought down upon us was intentional. Therefore, your apology is not accepted!

(NO) Love,
A loyal reader

P.S. Very suave move on your part though. That receives some of my praise.
AvantikaPotter chapter 32 . 7/9/2016
I absolutely adore this fanfiction. I love when james calls lily Infallible. It's just soooo cute! Please complete your story. This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read
Hurricane Jackson chapter 32 . 7/6/2016
Holy smokes! This story is amazing! I know it's been roughly 3 years since you last updated this but please update it! I really need to find out what happens next!
Poseidon's daughter666 chapter 32 . 7/5/2016