Reviews for Commentarius
The Laurens chapter 32 . 6/26/2016
i understand if you have better things to do. you cant spend youre life writing fanfictions BUT... you just cant leave everything like that. Everybody loves this story and we beg you to at least dont leave it like that
thanks
asdfghjkl chapter 32 . 6/25/2016
So I just finished reading this for the seventeenth billion time. And I already knew it was beyond amazing (I wouldn't have read it seventeen billion times if I didn't think so), but I think it just occured to me how much talent it takes to write something so utterly brilliant. Not just the cute, happy parts, but even the parts which didn't exactly make me happy (ahem chapter 25) are brilliant. That just goes to show how great of a writer you are, and I really do aspire to be like you.
ReddisonR chapter 32 . 6/23/2016
Wow. Poor lily. That's like a roller coaster if emotions and poor James. He's been through a lot. Please update. This ff is just the BEST!
prom2k17 chapter 17 . 6/22/2016
SPOILERS TO FOLLOW

Carrie to Lily: I do think you and James are really just the cutest thing.
Me: CARRIE IS ME AND I AM CARRIE
Meeeeeeee chapter 32 . 6/21/2016
Please update! We need mooooooorrrrrrre!
Qwertyharrypotte chapter 32 . 6/19/2016
Please finish this fic! It's really great and something to be proud of but I love it so much and PLEASE FINISH IT XX
Guest chapter 32 . 6/15/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS MY FAVOURITE FANFICTION OF ALL TIME HOLY CRAP READ THE WHOLE THING IN LIKE 3 DAYS
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I have my fingers crossed there is more of this coming. It is SO great, regardless if you finish, you should be so proud of this fic, it is one of the most enjoyable HP fics I have read. Love it.
Weppers chapter 8 . 6/12/2016
Oh, I really am loving this. It definitely is not my typical L/J fic, the characterisation of Lily is not what I am used to, but I think that is why I am enjoying it so much. It's fun. Looking forward to reading the rest. (Read your Three Broomsticks piece on another site, which I loved too - characterisation was fantastic!).
CharlotteSometimesWrites chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I have read all the chapters and created a tumblr so I can keep up to date with when the next chapter is coming out :) this is amazing and I almost cried when I realised that it was unfinished and left on such a big cliff hanger! I hope that theres another chapter coming out in the next few months, no rush but I must say I have never been this emotionally invested in a story other than the real harry potter and its so frustrating not knowing!
Ahhh I'm DEAD.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/9/2016
This is the second time I've read this fic, and it took my breath away just like the first. That cliffhanger just kills me every time. I need to find out what happens.
I understand, you must be super busy with everything, and
mostt chapter 32 . 6/8/2016
I have spent the last three days reading this nonstop, and I am honestly left with no words. You somehow have managed to bring these characters to life in ways that I have never seen before. I honestly can't say that there was a single bit that wasn't worth reading. Its all clever and funny, and unbelievably well written.
Truth be told, I was so upset when I realized that you haven't updated in a long while. But when I saw that you were still planning on updating, I couldn't stop smiling, I was so giddy. This story is a thing to behold. Thank you so, so much for writing this, and devoting your time and effort into something over 740k long. The sheer fact that this exists is so wonderful, and brilliant. Its a huge accomplishment. And I'm sorry if this isn't a very clear review, but, I can't stop thinking about this story and its entire cast. You, simply put, are a wonderful author.
I like chickens chapter 32 . 6/4/2016
About my previous review. What I meant was, "I know you've probably said what it is on tumblr, but I don't have access to tumblr." Sorry for the confusion. How did autocorrect turn "said" into "trading"? *Sigh*
I like chickens chapter 32 . 6/4/2016
Hey, guys? I just realized something. We should all be quite happy that Bee's taking so long to update. You know why? IMAGINE JUST HOW LONG THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE. I don't know about you, but I love reading long things. Seriously. That's one of the many reasons I started reading this. Okay, now that that's finished, I have a request for Bee. Would you mind clarifying something for me? The next chapter, is it going to be a finale? Or are you going to get this story going again? I know you've probably trading what it is on tumblr, but I don't have access to tumblr. So could you post something here on this site? Sorry if it's an inconvenience, but I HAVE TO KNOW.
jilyforeva chapter 32 . 6/2/2016
Loved it! I can't believe i didn't read this story before. You write so well and i am so glad that you haven't abandoned the story. I really look forward to reading the rest of the story!
3,725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 .. Last Next »