Reviews for Commentarius
jilyforeva chapter 32 . 6/2/2016
Loved it! I can't believe i didn't read this story before. You write so well and i am so glad that you haven't abandoned the story. I really look forward to reading the rest of the story!
rubesha chapter 32 . 5/29/2016
Next chapter?
aimee chapter 32 . 5/28/2016
please please please continue! the quality of this writing could definitely be publishable ! i need something, this isn't just up there with someone of the best fanfiction it's with the best books out there. such an amazing spin on these characters we're given so little information on. while the names may not all the be yours these characters are. please continue, i cannot image how many people would thank you for it.
sakurachi28 chapter 32 . 5/26/2016
I really really really LOVE your story... please update but no pressurei'll wait for it
mikewj93 chapter 20 . 5/24/2016
Guest chapter 32 . 5/24/2016
Oh my gosh, this fic is amazing, this fic is the pinnacle of all fanfictions ever written, this is everything, really, truly, everything, and you haaAAAVE to continue it (You don't have to if you don't want to, but pretty please with whipped cream, and sprinkles, and the whole world on top), but my gosh, if this fic isn't finished I will have encountered my first brush with death (And I'm not sure I'll survive). You are an amazing writer, and I would love to read anything else you may write (I've read all your other stories trying to sustain myself during this hiatus), and if you even so much as posted your grocery list I'll...probably not read it (I'm not a stalker), but something, a freaking sentence is all I need from you (because we all know you can affect us with just that much). You are truly awe-inspiring, and please, please, please, please, pleeeaase, continue this story.

(P.S. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it yet, but it'd be great if you continued this beautifully crafted fic of yours)
Guest chapter 32 . 5/23/2016
Pleeeeeaseee update!
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I've just seen your update on your bio and I cannot tell you how happy I am to see your still writing! Try and ignore the reviews that take things too far... Concentrate on the nice ones! You're an exceptional writer.
I started reading this years ago. It was the first fanfic I ever read, and the one I always return back to to just read again.
I hope you are well and happy writing!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/23/2016
It's been years but please please come back!
Lavender5687 chapter 32 . 5/22/2016
Okay, so this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Honestly, I love the perfect mix of humour, drama, tension and romance. I love how you have all these little jokes which you keep coming back to (eg. Balanced breakfast and The Never Healing Ankle). The diary is amazingly written, and I love Lily and James' characters. Also, I really like how the title( Commentarius) is Latin for diary.
It's amazing, and although I would love to have a set date for the update, as long as it comes eventually, I'm happy! Take your time. Also, the cliffhangers are very effective, because I have been wondering for ages what Lily's first brush with death is and what happened between November 1st and November 5th.
As it is my second time around reading this- also, I love the length of the chapters!- I have gathered all the loose ends for fun, and here they are:
- James's mum is hosting the New Years Eve party
- What was Evan talking about with MJ when Lily was with Marley?
- Where has James heard Lily's quote about a view from the ground?
- James and Elisabeth's fight
- James and Elisabeth's huge stunt
- The tattoo and scars on James's back
- The huge fight this chapter
- James doesn't know that Lily knows his past
- What were Evan, Jack, Regulus and Mac brewing?
- Finally, what happened to Marley and her transfiguration lover?
So, sorry for that totally unnecessary list, I just found it fun to write! Keep writing! You are amazing at it!
greenamazon chapter 32 . 5/20/2016
WHAT? She almost died?! I flipping LOVE this story! :D I gotta know what happens! Is all of the vomiting just a stomachs bug, like the flu or something? Or is it stress induced or an eating disorder? Probably a weird question, but IDK I've been pretty curious for a while... Also, I've read a lot of fan fiction. And I can safely say that VERY FEW have been this good with me being THIS obsessed about them! This is truly spectacular! :) And can I thank you for the SUPER long chapters? Because the longer the chapter, the more words. The more words, the longer I can put off math homework! :) I really hate math! ;)
sjnord1994 chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I'm on Chapter 19, and out of all of the fanfiction's I've ever read, this is one of my absolute favorites. I love that Lily doesn't see how beautiful she is, but James sees it without hesitation. The only thing that I would change about this fic would be to have a stronger development of Remus and Sirius. However, I am extremely biased, because out of the entire Harry Potter series, Remus and Sirius are my favorite characters :)

Based off what I've read though, the focus of this story is Lily and James. And if that's what you wanted to focus on, then god dammit you do you boo. This is YOUR story. Own it. Embrace it.

Love it.
Because I do :)
Potterheadforlifelily chapter 32 . 5/14/2016
Please , please , please , Please , please , pleasePlease , please , pleasePlease , please , pleasePlease , please , pleasePlease , please ,please , Update! I need to read this , it saying in the description that you will update it soon , but it's been two years! Is it actually going to happen. Please can you tell me!
amethystclam chapter 32 . 5/13/2016
Merlin I'm glad that's not the end. I stumbled back to the fandom a few weeks ago, and discovered this fic last weekend. I was skeptical at first but quickly relaxed in to Lily's commentary. Reading it through in a week (because who needs sleep in order to function at life and work) I've been completely absorbed. Your writing style has relaxed and improved chapter by chapter. The characterisation is fantastic, it's really nice reading a fic with the normal (if there is such a thing) day to day stuff and truly getting to know all the characters. For the first half I was slightly annoyed with PerfectJames but then you covered that too, and I think it took a while for him to really come through from Lily's observations.

I got to this chapter not knowing it was ongoing, unfinished and not the end. I was panicking as my scroll bar got to the half way point and ends were still loose (all of them!) I really couldn't believe that the ending was going to be so rushed, it didn't fit with the leisurely pace of the story. Then I got there and is slowly dawned on me that it was unfinished, I briefly cursed myself for not checking the 'complete' filter and assumed it was a relic of an old fandom. But now I've actually read your bio and can sit here happy in the knowledge that there will be more, and what's more that the fandom I've stumbled back to after so many years is still alive!

Thank you for spending so much time writing this. I'll be back for the next chapter!
chaoticangel666 chapter 32 . 5/12/2016
Seriously? thats the ending? and no update for three years!? you've made me feel things ive never felt about another person. i am so emotionally invested. i'm dying. literally dying. you have killed me.
3,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 56 .. Last Next »