Reviews for Commentarius
tarajayde chapter 32 . 5/11/2016
i cri please update
Guest chapter 32 . 5/10/2016
This is such a great story! Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon if you can! :)
Someone mentioned in another review a PDF version...? Where could this be found?
UnicornHazel chapter 32 . 5/9/2016
OH MY GOD this is definitely the best fanfiction I have EVER read. Have been reading it nonstop and I can't wait to read more. Please please pretty please update soon?
I like chickens chapter 32 . 5/8/2016
So... I guess we aren't getting the estimated date of the update. So, I guess I'll check back in on this fanfic around July, then.
Ramya GovindRaj chapter 32 . 5/8/2016
Hey! I absolutely love the way you've written the story! I'm not a romantic story reader but your story has its claws in me and I can't let go. Could you please update the next chapter as soon as possible. I'm dying to know what happened. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the Rosiers. But i simply can not wait. Thanks! Waiting for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/6/2016
This is realllly fab. I just found it and haven't stopped reading. I've seen that you updated your profile recently- is that a sign that a new chapter is on its way?
Digby B. Mason chapter 13 . 5/5/2016
This fanfiction is dope. Also, thank you so much for introducing me to Jack Hadey. Like, so fucking much, can't believe how many of my favorite one liners are from him, just read loads of them, havn't laughed that long in ages, except at the jokes in this, of course. Much love and appreciation for your hard work (how are you this productive help),
Digby.
I like chickens chapter 32 . 5/3/2016
Umm...Bee? Not pushing for an update, but...well...could us readers please have some idea as to when this will be updated? All you would have to say is "Hey guys just so you know I'll probably get the update out on (whenever you think you'll be able to update). See you!" That's all. Simple, right? Once again, not asking for a quick update, just asking WHEN you'll update.
I like chickens chapter 32 . 5/3/2016
Dear Guest who criticized me
I know. I'm really sorry, and I think I apologized in an earlier review, but I guess I'll just apologize again. However, I don't see how my asking for an estimated release date is pushing for a quick update. Could you explain?

Dear Guest who mentioned "snippets" of chapter on tumblr
Yes, I've heard that too. However, I'm ADD, and reading small unfinished tidbits drives me positively nutty. My ADD brain just can't take little pieces of something. In an attempt to figure out what's going on, I just over analyze everything in a desperate attempt to fit everything into a nice little conclusion. And I can't help it. So, yeah, I'll just go absolutely insane if I only get little pieces like the ones on tumblr. I don't have enough information to figure out what happened, so I basically turn into some sort of robot. THE INFORMATION GIVEN DOES NOT COMPUTE. Yeah. So, I'll go insane, and that's why I'm not going anywhere NEAR that tumblr account. And I can't stop over analyzing everything because of my ADD brain. Look up ADD if you don't know what it is.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/2/2016
On B. C Daily's tumblr, she has released snippets of the chapter we've all been waiting for!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/2/2016
Hello B. C Daily! I was wondering if maybe you could post a short chapter or whatever you've written so far instead of trying to write a really long chapter. Please know thank I thank you so much for always updating with such long chapters and I just thought that maybe it would be easier for you.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/2/2016
Dear I like chickens,
I understand you want B. C Daily to update and I do too, but she really is trying and I doubt it's helping when you try to pressure her into updating faster.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/2/2016
s/6970665/113/Always
I like chickens chapter 32 . 4/28/2016
Bee? I don't mean to be pushy, but could you please give us an estimated date as to when you'll get the update out? It's just that I've been checking this daily hoping for an update and I'm getting tired of it. So I would like a date when I can check back here and expect an update to be there. No offense.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/28/2016
This story is so good! Please please please update!
3,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »