Reviews for Commentarius
I like chickens chapter 32 . 4/24/2016
Ow. Kingslayers, that hurt. Personally. Just...ow. And I read your review RIGHT after posting the nicest review of ALL TIME.(more caps, bee.) You seem to think that she HASN'T started a new chapter. But she has. She's said so. And, also, she literally stated that being "busy" was the reason for her absence. Again, you seem to think that us reviewers made the "being busy" thing up. But Bee said "busy" first, not us. Yes, I know that some reviews are overly rude, but you're acting like that's everyone. And that hurts. Yes, I've crossed the line once or twice, but what you said in your review? All that was rude enough for you to bring yourself down to our level. Because, sure, we were rude, and we're sorry for that, but that doesn't make your review and better. That was just as cruel as anything I've posted, if not crueler (is that even a word? I think it is). So just watch what you say, kingslayers.
I like chickens chapter 32 . 4/24/2016
OMG BC DAILY ACTUALLY PUT SOMETHING HERE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
ATTENTION ALL: LOOK! PROOF BC DAILY IS ALIVE! SHES ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! YOURE ACTUALLY READING ALL OF THESE?!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
BEE NO OFFENSE BUT PLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE UPDATE! PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE?!
LOOK WHAT KIND OF RESPONSE ONE COMMENT FROM YOU GENERATES!
A REVIEW THATS ALL CAPS IS GOOD, RIGHT?! YOU WILL GET SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY ALL CAPS REVIEWS IF WE JUST GET AN UPDATE! ILL SEE TO IT MYSELF! PROOF YOU ARE ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
SHES ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!
YOURE ALIVE! I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD FOR A BIT! BUT YOURE ALIVE!
IM SOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
AnniaSwartz chapter 32 . 4/24/2016
I think I will just about DIE if you don't finish this... No matter how long ago you actually wrote this.
Love it xx
kingslayers chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
oh my god, guys. I read about twenty reviews before I gave up because I was so appalled. I don't understand why so many people feel as if they are entitled to an update? I understand that you're invested, sure, but that's no excuse for some of the language and behaviour that's going on here. I don't mean swearinglegit don't give a shit about cussingbut the way that people are attacking this poor author. She actually doesn't owe you anything? I've read this (I have it on my kindle, in fact) so I understand why you'd want an updateit's a wonderful story. But it belongs to her, and we are privileged to get to read it. We aren't actually entitled to it, and she doesn't actually owe us an explanation? And people who have been dismissing that she's been "busythat's really not fair, guys. It is her life and her story, and it just seems so ridiculous to me that people feel like they can treat her with anger and horrible words just because they're frustrated. I don't know. It just doesn't seem fair. So, in endingif you're frustrated, I can get that. I understand if you're impatient. It's fantastic and you want more, sure. But it's not fair to take that out on her when she doesn't actually owe you anything. Come on, crew. Keep calm, have chill, and let's try have a loving zone, yeah? To the authorhonestly, I'm so sorry about all of these nasty comments. I'm glad to see that there are still some lovely reviews, and I suppose there is some value to be taken from the fact that most of this nastiness is motivated by the fact that they're super invested in your story, but. Yeah, I hope it gets better, and that your life is going all rightalways comes first! Your writing is wonderful, by the wayI can't remember if I ever reviewed this here (I think so, because I remember writing about being frustrated with Lily at some point ahaha), because I think I started reading this on a different platform (I could be wrongI associate this with livejournal, but that might just be how I downloaded it to kindle), but regardlessyou're very talented. x
Lady Jenn chapter 32 . 4/22/2016
Remember that one time when you wrote more to this story even though it's 2016 and you haven't updated since 2013?

That was a good day.

A very good day.

Can we relive that day?

Until things are actually finnished...

Please?!

(Ps I read this BEFORE it was gone. And now again after you re-posted)

(PPS PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!)
B.C Daily chapter 32 . 4/22/2016
Just as a note, because I can't reply to anonymous reviews-I do read these. Every single one. And I appreciate the ones that are lovely, and understand the ones that are frustrated, but there is never a reason for any kind of line to be crossed. Thanks!
Rebecca chapter 32 . 4/21/2016
Hey I just wanted to say after re-reading this again how amazing it is, and how grateful I am that you would give up so much of your life writing this. Thank you for the pain and anguish of this chapter (both for the reader and you!), and thanks for sharing your gift for free. I know you're busy, and I'm sorry that other people are being horrible in the reviews, you're a human being who doesn't deserved to be talked to like that. You would totally be within your rights to just stop writing, but you haven't so I am unbelievably grateful. Don't feel pressured, obviously, we deserve nothing off you.
I hope there'll be an update at some point, but what is already here is pretty spectacular, so thanks for that!
Best Wishes!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/21/2016
Does anybody know what it is that James keep almost telling Lily? If anybody does please comment about it. The cliffhanger is killing me!
Reallyangryreade chapter 32 . 4/17/2016
...that's it...how can you not have just...what?! I've spent 4 days reading this none stop and that's the end?! I mean we all know how this story ultimately finishes but ommggggggggg! For once a fanfiction that's actually well written and we don't get an end?! Please just a bullet point chapter on all the events that lead up to their inevitable death...I NEED CLOSURE!
Alicia Saunders chapter 32 . 4/17/2016
awesome fanfiction but ...why haven't you continued ...i'm dying for the next chapter :/
Me chapter 32 . 4/16/2016
I swear to god like I literally just CANNOT believe that you decided to take a hiatus after a scene like that. I definitely expect an update some time soon as in within the next month because this break has gone on long enough. Like seriously three years? Are you bloody fucking high or something.
I like chickens chapter 32 . 4/14/2016
Ok. I get that you're busy, but being "busy" is not any good excuse for a wait like this! And after a cliffhanger like this! Let me get this straight, Daily. You had better have an epic explanation when you finally decide to update. And no, "busy" is not an acceptable answer. Because when you're busy, the maximum wait time for a short update is 2 months. The maximum wait time for a super long update (super longyour average chapter from B.C Daily) is 6-7 months. IT HAS BEEN NEARLY THREE YEARS. I'm a lazy slob, and three years of waiting is just plain horrible, even by my standards. And I don't think us readers are going to wait forever for an update. We'll disappear. Sure, new readers will find this story, and they'll love it, but you will never have the same amount of readers again. Basically, you better update SOON, and you better have either the sob story of a lifetime (to explain your vanishing off the face of the earth) or an ultimately EPIC explanation. Because we'll be so happy when you return, but eventually people are gonna want to know what happened. And others will ask. And more people. And more, and more, and more, until everyone on wants to know why you were gone so long. Yes, we need a VERY good explanation for this. And "I was busy" will cause me to go insane and commit suicide. We know you were busy, Daily. But we need a better explanation than that.
Just update.
And explain. THOROUGHLY. We readers deserve some compensation.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/13/2016
Please for the life of me, why would you end this here! Wrap it up PLEASE, fucking hell. It doesn't even need to be all the loose ends tied with a pretty bow, just give me something, anything...

Carringtons!
Scar!
Tattoo!
Mums party!
Petunia's wedding!
James parents!
Them getting over this fight!
What is James on about!
AHHHHHH
Breathing.
But seriously, that is a killer cliff hanger and the thought of never receiving a resolution is physically painful. C'mon buddy don't do this to me.
Pleeeaseee even if its one short chapter in which everyone yells all the answers at each other in anger, or cries the truth over her bed in the hospital wing; GIVE. ME. ANSWERS.
I repeat, I beg you,
Lots of Love
Rin
Reginaa2111 chapter 32 . 4/10/2016
Wow. My frustration with their fight, coupled with my anger at your lateness and bodies might just end up around.
there is hope chapter 17 . 4/9/2016
No, you guys! She's still working on it! She says so on tumblr, but she hasn't updated because she's busy. So we'll have to wait for the next chapter but this fanfiction is not over.
3,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »