Reviews for Commentarius
Guest chapter 32 . 4/13/2016
Please for the life of me, why would you end this here! Wrap it up PLEASE, fucking hell. It doesn't even need to be all the loose ends tied with a pretty bow, just give me something, anything...

Carringtons!
Scar!
Tattoo!
Mums party!
Petunia's wedding!
James parents!
Them getting over this fight!
What is James on about!
AHHHHHH
Breathing.
But seriously, that is a killer cliff hanger and the thought of never receiving a resolution is physically painful. C'mon buddy don't do this to me.
Pleeeaseee even if its one short chapter in which everyone yells all the answers at each other in anger, or cries the truth over her bed in the hospital wing; GIVE. ME. ANSWERS.
I repeat, I beg you,
Lots of Love
Rin
Reginaa2111 chapter 32 . 4/10/2016
Wow. My frustration with their fight, coupled with my anger at your lateness and bodies might just end up around.
there is hope chapter 17 . 4/9/2016
No, you guys! She's still working on it! She says so on tumblr, but she hasn't updated because she's busy. So we'll have to wait for the next chapter but this fanfiction is not over.
Lunathelooney chapter 20 . 4/8/2016
I've always wanted to know how you right so much in one chapter. I love long stories and long chapters. This one is no exception. Great story. Could you please update? Please?
spoons are for marmalade skies chapter 32 . 4/2/2016
Intriguing chapter! and quite the cliffhanger. Are you planning to continue this story, or have you moved on?
I like chickens chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
The Laurens, I'm afraid that it appears so. B.C Daily seems to have vanished off the face of . And she's not showing any signs of reappearing.
The Laurens chapter 32 . 3/29/2016
wait... this is not the last chapter is it?
I like chickens chapter 32 . 3/21/2016
Please update. I hear that you are actually working on this, and that you haven't dropped this. Listen. Many, many fans are waiting for you to update this fanfic. We are all waiting and hoping.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/21/2016
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, finish this story, I know that this may just seem to be something kind of insignificant to you, but there are so many people waiting for just a little bit more from this story. I can't keep living life questioning what happens to James and Lily. I'm BEGGING YOU to please let this end!
thePURPLEpillowthief chapter 26 . 3/20/2016
Review # 3000! I keep rereading this story and looking at your tumblr/ hints to see when the next chapter will come. It's only been 3 years.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/18/2016
Wait is that the end?!
wisegirlgeek chapter 32 . 3/17/2016
WHY? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME YOU LEFT OF ON A HUGE CLIFFHANGER AND THEYRE NOT EVEN TOGETHER IN FACT THE JUST HAD A REALLY BAD FIGHT AND I HATE YOU FOR LEAVING THIS STORY BUT I LOVE IT BECAUSE ITS AWESOME.
honeyscribbles chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Ok.

Ok, ok, ok.

I LOVE this. With all my heart. I've invested my entire being into this story for the last 4 days. It's been an (unhealthy) very real obsession of mine, but I'm not sorry. It was so good. Thank you ENDLESSLY for 32 chapters of Lily and James and Marauders and Grace and Hogwarts and just pure delight.

...

BUT IT ISNT FINISHED! I think I'm going to die! It HURTS to be so invested in something and then just have it...stop. Before it's finished. I feel cheated! I'm miserable! I NEED the rest of this! I have so many/too many questions, and I NEED answers!

Calming down.

In all seriousness, though, I thought this was remarkably well done. I loved the style you did it in and the voice it gave to Lily. I loved the way this writing fleshed out all these characters with all these complications. I LOVED the life they all have. And heaven knows Lily and James and Grace and the whole lot of them just made me LAUGH.

I'm adding my plea to the many, many, MANY others who are BEGGING for more. Please find it in heart, BC Daily, to continue this masterpiece. From what I understand, it would ease the suffering of many hearts, minds, and souls. Certainly mine!

Don't let Chapter 32 be the end! Please?

PleasepleasepleasepleasePLEASE?

Simultaneously suffering and hoping,

Marissa
Guest chapter 32 . 3/13/2016
OMG this story has been AMAZING. please please PLEASE write more for it. and once again this stor stole my heart. 6/5 stars from me
wisegirlgeek chapter 26 . 3/12/2016
I love this chapter... but please, Lily just needs to give in! I need more snogging!
3,729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 59 .. Last Next »