Reviews for Commentarius
wisegirlgeek chapter 22 . 3/12/2016
the last chapter almost made me want to faint from delight. I'm scared about what this one will doI still haven't read it)
An Angry Reader chapter 32 . 3/11/2016
Bee, please update. Please. I need to know what happened. What you are doing is truly the cruelest form of torture. You get us all obsessed, and then you drop the fanfic. We really need an update.
Aphrodite in Disguise chapter 32 . 3/9/2016
Please don't stop just yet? I don't think I'm the only one who's desperate to read more. Please update soon, lots of people are wishing for it.
wisegirlgeek chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
Oh Lily... Your last name will soon be Potter...
I like chickens chapter 32 . 3/8/2016
WE MUST FIND THE AUTHOR! HUNT HIM/HER DOWN AND FORCE HIM/HER TO UPDATE OR AT LEAST EXPLAIN THE CLIFFHANGER! FANS! WE MUST FIND THE AUTHOR! FOR FANFICTION! NOW WHO'S WITH ME?!
MadamAxe chapter 32 . 3/6/2016
Oh my god. Literally, you have now officially killed my soul. How is it that I find quite literally one of the best J/L fanfics out there, read the damn thing in like two days, and generally become obsessed with a story that hasn't been updated in TWO AND A HALF YEARS?! For the record, this has now happened to me twice (Life and Times, anyone?). But catch twenty-two aside, seriously this is a great story, and your writing style is wonderful. It reminded me so much of the "Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging" series, which is a long-time favorite of mine. Seriously though, this is amazing and my soul has shriveled like a raisin.

And now I'm off to join that angry mob of readers who are hunting you down in hope of forcing you to continue writing using whatever means necessary. You've been warned, my dear.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/4/2016
PLEASE UPDATEEEEE
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
The author has an email listed in their bio, someone could try emailing them I guess...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Anyone who has read this amazing story, realized it leaves of in the middle of a cliffhanger, then realized the story hasn't been updated in three years, I feel your pain. We have to find the author. Anywhere, I don't care but we need to contact them. Who's with me?
LilyMarie chapter 32 . 3/2/2016
I just found this story about a week ago and I'm sorry it took me so long to find it. I know you haven't updated it in three years, but I'm begging you to please update it. I am in my dorm room crying right now as my roommate is laughing at me. The past couple of weeks have been really difficult and because of that I have been very invested in this story to try and forget, this has been my happiness for the past week. So now I go back to the fact that I am crying right now because I just realized this story is incomplete or left off on some huge (and quite horrible) cliffhanger. I am begging you to please finish it! (but also thanks for writing it even though I'm not a big fan of the ending)
Guest chapter 32 . 3/2/2016
I know you might be done with this story but I'm still waiting. This story is so complicated and it isn't just about Lily and James' relationship. It made my laugh out loud, cry, sent shivers up my spine, and I need to read the end of it. I'm begging you, it doesn't have to be a last chapter, it just has to be an explanation of your cliffhanger. You haven't updated in three years so this may be useless but when I started reading your story I couldn't put it down. I read it until 11:00-1:00 at night and every time I possibly could. I just need some kind if ending to your incredible story. Please, if you see this review, I beg you, write something.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/2/2016
What happened? Did B. C. Daily die? Do you want to torture me! I've been reading the last chapter for a year trying to figure out what Lily was supposed to see. The last diary entry was so cryptic! What is she talking about? What is James talking about? What is anyone talking about? I need answers! I'm going crazy. Possibly literally, medically, psychotically INSANE!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Does anybody know what Lily was supposed to see?! Someone tell me, I need to know!
Emily chapter 32 . 3/2/2016
PLEASE FINISH THIS. IT DOESNT FEEL RIGHT. I NEED AN ENDING. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. PLEASE.
As-Long-As-I'm-Around chapter 32 . 2/29/2016
You can't just leave it here ?!
3,729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 60 .. Last Next »