Reviews for Commentarius
Julia Bonk chapter 28 . 2/27/2016
i absolutely love your story! Please let us know how itll develope! Im so excited to read the next chapter! Only the best wishes from Hamburg, Germany :)
Black Mirror chapter 32 . 2/21/2016
Great story!
visheshminocha99 chapter 32 . 2/21/2016
Come back and please finish this!
emeraldblossom34 chapter 31 . 2/17/2016
Well. I just re read this painfully unfinished masterpiece in two days...Yikes. But the fast devouring of your artful words was worth it. I remember when I first read this, I was overwhelmed by how many words there were and all the emotions Lily went through. I remember feeling so shocked and astonished by every little plot twist and background detail revealed. Reading it for a second time makes me appreciated even FURTHER how beautiful and complex the writing and plot is. How I can see how the plot twists all fit in, even from the beginning of the story. I get all the reactions more because I know what happened already. And I just want to say this story's brilliance can be compared to Rowling. Seriously. I've read a lot of fanfiction for James and Lily, and this is still the best one I've ever read. I love the characters: James, Lily, Grace, Emma, Sirius, and everyone else. I love how you crafted their personalities and created real, flawed people and that is a huge accomplishment. Kudos.

I get that you are busy, and you need to tend to life and you need to deal with your own problems and things and whatnot. I get it. But as one of many fans, I'm waiting. And I would so appreciate if you came back and created at least one more chapter. Please. James and Lily were so close to making their relationship official.

Thank you for making such a wonderful 32 chapters. I laughed so much and I truly adore everything about them. You probably won't read this, but please. Update.

-emeraldblossom34
rubes.rjw chapter 31 . 2/17/2016
PLEASE UPDATE!
rubes.rjw chapter 32 . 2/17/2016
WHAT THE HELL?! NO! PLEASE! THAT'S NOT THE END! IT CAN'T BE! PLEASE! YOU'VE NOT UPDATED IN THREE YEARS! THREE YEARS! PLEASE! I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS...
James chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Please finish. Dying here.
Alex chapter 32 . 2/12/2016
You cruel, cruel woman! How can you stop writing on this amazons story after a chapter like this? You cant just leave a huge cliffhanger like that unattended for years! Omg this is without a doubt one of the best fanfictions Ive had the pleasure of reading and Im very disappointed that youve chosen not to finish it. I think I actually would pay to see it finished. Pathetic of me? Maybe, but hey a good story is a good story.
Lilith Potter Black chapter 32 . 2/11/2016
I've been re-reading this for the last couple of days. The cliffhanger still hurts.
Anji76 chapter 32 . 2/9/2016
OMG! please tell me there's more! update!
Janey Stone chapter 32 . 2/8/2016
If I am to survive another day this needs to be finished. PLEASE PLEASE FINISH I love it so much!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/7/2016
Pleeeeeaseeee update soon
Starlitchinchil chapter 20 . 2/1/2016
GOD DAMMIT YOU LOVE EACH OTHER
Bela chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Ok, i'm gonna start reading this for the 5th time now... reaaally hope you update someday, it's too good to be left unfinished.
starlit-chinchilla chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
GOOD GOD IT'S NOT HEALTHY FOR ME TO GET THIS EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN FANFICTION YOU'RE RUINING MY EMOTIONAL CENTERS IN MY BRAIN STOP IT
3,729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »