Reviews for Commentarius
Guest chapter 32 . 11/23/2015
After seeing a buzzfeed article about the best hp fanfictions, I started yours first. I just finished this chapter after binge reading the rest over the weekend. I didn't realize you hadn't finished it yet and had a mini heart attack, but then I did some searching and found out that you have more coming. THANK YOU. This is probably the greatest thing ever.

How will I know I a new chapter has been posted if I don't have a tumblr?
Guest chapter 32 . 11/22/2015
Ms. Daily,
I'm so sad right now. I recklessly dived into your beautiful writing not realizing that it was incomplete. It's was recommended on buzzfeed. And at first I was just reading a chapter a day, I thought lily was a little silly and overly emotional and an absolute hypochondriac. But then. This week started. It was such a shitty week. You can't even imagine. So I threw myself into your take on the world of Hogwarts in the 1970s and read every moment I got. It was SUCH a nice change to have a world to fall into where my life didn't matter. It was such a nice distraction to get lost in Lily's head for a few hours before I had to come back to reality. And today. I spent the entirety if work so excited to come home and read the last chapter. And then it ended. They broke up. And it ended. And so now I'm just sad. That wasn't the ending I was hoping for. I'm sure two years ago when you posted this chapter you just got busy with real life and you haven't thought about it sense. It's completely understandable. Real life is time consuming. And Facebook and tv and eating and working take over your hobbies (yours I assume is writing) and you simply don't have time. I hope one day that you continue your work. Because you are a good writer and I immensely enjoyed the entire story. And I think writing might give you a break, from reality. I will probably never read the end of this story. In my head the ending will always be the break up at the end of my shitty week. But I hope that's not the case for you. And that one day you can share that for future readers. Thank you so much for providing an escape to my truly horrible week. Now I must be off to tend to my real life. Because I've avoided quite a lot this week honestly.
I hope you consider writing again.
With appreciation,
Elle
Guest chapter 32 . 11/18/2015
Mother of god please update I am literally dying over here
LAMusings chapter 32 . 11/16/2015
Ok, my little heart can't take this.

When I started this fic, it was everything I thought I'd hate - an unreliable, one-sided narrator with a slightly annoying voice and a WHOLE lot of chapters. And you know what? I let myself get sucked in. And you know *what*? 85% of this experience has been me frustrated with Lily, but the other 15% has been sheer brilliance; I devoured this in under 12 hours - how is that even possible!? And you. know. what? I want MORE.
Theseagreenowl chapter 32 . 11/14/2015
Oh my gods, how can u just do that? Lily dying?! Seriously?! Come on, hurry up and update! I'm desperate! It's been more than 2 years now... This is the best fanfiction I've read, but it's not done. Sorry if I sound annoying... I understand if you're busy and stuff like that but can u atleast upload an author's note or something to let us know why u haven't updated or when u gonna update again please?
Again sorry if I sound annoying...
Random Stranger chapter 32 . 11/14/2015
What the hell! You can't leave on a cliffhanger and not update for two WHOLE EMTIRE FREAKING TEARS! I mean this is really good please update!
makennaclove chapter 32 . 11/11/2015
OMG PLEASE FINISH THIS FIC! It's soooo good and you stopped at such a cliff hanger! I love the story and your writing please continue!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/9/2015
A cliff hanger. Really. Come on. Write soon. Please. With a cheryy on top. I liked it very very much and would appreciate it if u would be so kind enough to update it again. A sincere request from a sincere reader and might I go as far as to say fan
emeraldblossom34 chapter 32 . 11/8/2015
Okay so, let me start off saying this: this is (literally not even exaggerating) the absolute BEST fanfic of James and Lily I HAVE EVER READ EVER. I love the relationship between them so much that it HURTS, and the friendship between Lily and Sirius is so lovely and Grace and Emma and all the plot twists and every bring oh my gosh this is AMAZING. And it really hurts that this ends on such a note of angst and longing for the story to continue and it's been TWO WHOLE YEARS! Bee, I do understand that you have a job, and you are busy, but please, I beg of you, FINISH THIS FANFIC. There are THOUSANDS of reviews for this story, and most definitely so many other people that have read this story and want this story to keep going SO BADLY, like me. I hope you come back. I really do. Because of all these different subplots ache so much because it's unfinished. I want Lily to finally be with James. I want them to reconcile. What about the secrets? MJ? The potion that Evan is making? Elisabeth? I spent so much time reading this NONSTOP and in my love for this story I even read until 12:30 in the morning unable to stop. Please Bee, PLEASE, update this story. Please.
TheRamenNoodleGirl chapter 32 . 11/5/2015
Is there any way, any possible way at all that I can convince you to tell me what the deal with the gargoyle thing was and the carringtons and Lily almost DYING?
sofunzel chapter 32 . 11/3/2015
Okay, so I don't know if you will ever actually read this because I understand that you probably have an actual life and job and your last update was 2 years ago so who knows how many reviews will be stacked on top of this one by the next time you come on the site, but I'm going to write this anyway even though it's probably not likely that you'll ever see it.

This fic is probably the best James/Lily fic I've ever read. Maybe even the best fanfiction I've ever read. Period. The writing itself is great, which I really appreciate by the way because no offense to other fic writers and please do write more even if you don't feel confident in your skills because how else will you get better if you don't practice, but poor writing is really quite off-putting and takes me out of the story especially grammar or spelling mistakes ("I barley said anything!" "Wear are you going?"). Not that I'm a writer or an expert or anything on grammar so who am I to criticize? But like I said, I really appreciate that you actually seem to be a good writer.

Secondly, I love the characters. I know you didn't create a lot of them but you are writing them so that counts. Even though this story was started before HBP it doesn't feel contradictory to any information that was released after, which again I really appreciate because I'm a stickler for canon. They feel like the same characters. They feel like actual three dimensional, well developed, complex characters rather than stereotypes or caricatures of what we see in the books. I've found Lily to be especially relatable. Her anxiety and reactions to conflict are pretty much the same as mine and finding someone who has so aptly described how it feels has been wonderful and makes me feel a bit less of nutter. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately? If my life was that dramatic I'm not sure I could handle it) for me, I don't have my own James Potter *sigh*

I've really enjoyed the direction of the story so far and you seem to have it pretty well thought out so I'm hopeful that you haven't given up this story and will gladly wait however long it takes to finish it. Just not eagerly waiting by the phone for a call type of waiting because, you know... two years since the last update. I hope you don't get discouraged or anything. I mean I figure you won't ditch it because you've been going at for the better part of a decade and it's probably too late to turn back now.

Anyway, I'll end my essay of a review here. Keep writing and please update soon! I mean, I don't want to be pushy or anything. It's your story and you don't owe it to anyone to do anything with it that you don't want to do. I guess, please take however long you find necessary to update and produce the quality work that I've enjoyed here. But soon would definitely be preferable.
ClarkeDC chapter 32 . 11/3/2015
I love this so much and can not wait for an update! I think of this as the real James and Lily story and my love for it is indescribable. Please come back and update!
harrypotterforeverx chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
Okay, so you said that we'd probably be here for another two years if you 'wax lyrical' in chapter 32. It's been two and a half years since you last updated. Hello? Is there anyone there?
Guest chapter 32 . 10/25/2015
A couple of things. 1) I am in LOVE with this story. 2)PLEASE UPDATE. I honestly might die if you don't update. This story is giving me life and then you end it on a cliffhanger like that. Really? 3)Keep up the great work. You are a brilliant writer. 4)Of course I read such an amazing story only to find that it hasn't been updated in over two years. I guess I'm not very karmicly-inclined.
Anaya chapter 32 . 10/23/2015
Amazing fan-fiction. I am absolutely in love with Jily and this fan-fiction. I enjoy the humor and the wit that you have put into this. One thing I would like to see more of is Emma/Mac and see how their relationship is going. Also, did Lily eat the fudge rice? Oh my goodness, and leaving the chapter of with something so dramatic and heart-wrenching... the suspense is killing me.. PLEASE WRITE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP!
3,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 65 .. Last Next »