Reviews for Commentarius
fan chapter 14 . 9/20/2015
wow
Guest chapter 32 . 9/17/2015
PLEEEEAAAAASSEEE WHY DON'T YOU LOVE US ANYMORE!? WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS TYPE OF TREATMENT? I LEFT THE COUNTRY FOR A YEAR AND A HALF WITH NO INTERNET ACCESS AND EXPECTED AT LEAST ANOTHER CHAPTER. WHYYYYY
eaglewings2peace chapter 32 . 9/7/2015
OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED? I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT JUST HAPPENED? LILY! I DONT KNOW HOW TO REACT TO THAT CLIFF HANGER EXCEPT TO ASK FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Aina chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Plzzzzzzzz complete it
Sameen chapter 32 . 9/4/2015
please this is the best fanfic ever but complete it
Guest chapter 32 . 8/31/2015
I waited till now to review because I've been too involved in the story. I love it so much! Its one of the BEST ones I've read EVER! You neeeeed to update thi sooo bad because like talk about cliff hangers! You are and awesome author and i hope you havent abondoned this story! I love you very much! I hole you're doing well!
harrypotterfan chapter 32 . 8/25/2015
are you going to right another chapter! cuz u NEEED 2 i am ying to know wht happens here! and lily i cant believe her!-desperate person
willandtheword chapter 32 . 8/24/2015
Wow oh my god this story is epic! Please don't have abandoned this? It's so addictive! The transition of Lily's thoughts of James were so gradual and really snuck up on her! I really hope you're still writing this!
Ophaeliia chapter 32 . 8/24/2015
Are you planning to finish this story? It would be great..
Serenador chapter 32 . 8/23/2015
PLEASE FINISH THIS BOOK FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY
Oliver chapter 32 . 8/22/2015
UPDATE IT GOD DAMN IT!
Andie chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I've been reading this over the past few weeks and I realized that I was on chapter 25 and hadn't left a comment! How incredibly rude of me! I've been loving this series! Their interactions are so adorable and I am totally in love with your James Potter! Also I have an irl friend named Grace Reynolds and she is honestly just like Lily's Grace, so I find that hilarious. Anyway just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying! Keep up the great work :)
Ophaeliia chapter 14 . 8/20/2015
You know... I'm really impressed.. I've read fics where the author had a problem with writing decent lenght chapters... You're my queen
SummerLove97 chapter 32 . 8/16/2015
ARE YOU SATAN?!
YOU BLOODY WELL SEEM LIKE ONE! WHY WHY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO ABANDON IT AND WHY DID YOU HAVE TO ABANDON THIS RIGHT AT THIS POINT OF TGE STORY WHERE EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO BE ALL HAPPY AND FINE?! DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE FROM FEELS? DO YOU? Okay okay. Deep breaths.
Calmed down. This is the best Jily fanfiction I have read. It's right at the top along with TLAT. I am in love with this story and your writing style. Really, madly, deeply, irrevocably, truly in love. The way you write is just...I don't even have a word for that. Perfect. Brilliant. Beautiful. Mind blowingly awesome. Fabulous. Amazing. Marvellous. Do I need to say more? The way you have developed the plot, the way every singly character is unique and the way you have thought about all of them so perfectly. Their idiosynchrasies, their nature, every singly one of them has a distinct voice. I FREAKING LOVE IT. AND THEN THERE YOU GO AND JUST STOP WRITING THIS PERFECT FANFICTION. HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SURVIVE? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE INFINITE TIMES PLEASE UPDATE. I NEED IT. Need is too weak a word to express what I feel. Please. Do. This. Please. Complete. This. Thank you for writing this though. Even though it isn't complete. I have loved every single moment. Thank you.
CookieMonsterOTPJilly chapter 32 . 8/13/2015
I finished this in five days, and now I have absolutely no idea how to carry on without it. I literally stayed up until 5:30 in the morning once, purely because I could not put this fanfic down. Ughh. It is well written, original, compelling, heartwrenching, witty, relatable, and over all perfect, save that it does not last forever. Excuse me, I think I am going to go puke and bawl my eyes out. Not necessarily in that order.
3,729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »