Reviews for Commentarius
Guest chapter 32 . 8/26/2020
You're one of few people who can make this quarantine better for many! PLEASE for Merlin's sake finish this!
alittlelate chapter 32 . 8/25/2020
Bloody hell I hate you but I love you at the same time for fucks sake. This was the best story about Jily I have ever read but you had to leave it on a cliffhanger and a one of the story's main turning point that I was waiting for since the beginning the "I love you". Honestly I don't know if you'll ever even read this but for the love of god, if you do give us an ending, even a couple of chapters would be enough because like this I really REALLY regret reading this fic in the first place
Guest chapter 22 . 8/23/2020
If this was finished, it would have been the best bloody fanfiction I have ever read in my entire life. Every single part of it it's just brilliant I swear I have never been so engrossed in reading a fic as I have been with this one. It is such a shame that it was left incomplete especilly after 700 words, but it is what it is. Thank you for the pure genius of it, just bloody brilliant
struthio chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
I was only introduced to this fanfic by a friend around 4 yrs ago... which is a LOOONG time. but seeeing here ppl have been waiting for 7 yrs! I just love it and keep coming back to re-read it ! Its 2020 now the worst year imaginable. PLEAAASE DO COMPLETE IT AND MAKE OUR YEAR BETTERIm sure theres alot of free time now... pleaaase for your fans
Guest chapter 32 . 8/17/2020
Dear Bee, please do give us a closure! please!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/17/2020
When will you update...? Pls do so soon! It has been 7 years :(
Guest chapter 32 . 8/14/2020
What kind of ending is that? :/ sorry this fic was fantastic until the ending! What a shame!
FurryLitttleFlobberworm chapter 32 . 8/1/2020
I thought this story was finished! Honestly, this is the best fanfiction I have ever read, and now I don't know what to do with my life. WHY DOES IT END LIKE THIS? WHY HAS IT BEEN 7 YEARS? I'm going to go wollow in darkness now...
Anonymous chapter 32 . 8/1/2020
What does this mean?! How does it even end? "Survive first brush with death? Check." What is the ending? I was so excited to see what happened in the end and now I'm like " Wow, I was excited about reading the end. I didn't in the world think this would would happen."
Guest chapter 32 . 7/22/2020
To those who have recently finished this fanfic:
Hi! WELCOME TO THE CLUB of the Heartbroken because of the one who chose to not finish this 600k-word Heck of a fanfic which we endured and loved for, probably, ages and definitely for the rest of our lives. It's been almost 7 LONG FREAKING YEARSSSS and no signs of budging so...

I GUESS WE'LL SEE OURSELVES HERE IN 3241767543 YEARS, EH?
Guest chapter 32 . 7/20/2020
Hi, please continue with this AMAZING FANFIC, it’s the bests I ever read ... please
LitteMissAnne chapter 32 . 7/9/2020
I really really love this story. Everything about it is just brilliant. Can we get one last chapter please? I’m really sad that JamesLily’s in such a bad situation at the end of the chapter and it breaks my heart to pieces (this just pictures how great of a story this fanfiction is). I know that the chances of you continuing this story are pretty low, but hey, a girl can hope right? Anyway, thanks a lot for writing this.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/7/2020
SOMEONE COMPLETE THIS PLEASE
Guest chapter 19 . 7/3/2020
I would just like to state that I am currently crying and it is all your fault. This book is so gripping ugh.
My vision is actually blurry right now from the tears fuck
Guest chapter 32 . 6/28/2020
I am definitely reading this really late as in 7 years late but this is definitely one of my favorite Jily fan fictions it’s funny frustrating and cute everything anyone could possibly like so if you do ever see this I hope you decide to continue it’s absolutely an brilliant fic that has given me so many questions that I hope one day we’re given answers to.
3,717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »