Reviews for Commentarius
Wanderlustatheart chapter 25 . 3/23/2020
It actually made me realize that no one’s ever told me that I was the most significant person in their life... Imagine being loved the way James loves Lily? I know this is a story, but their love touched me pretty deeply
Wanderlustatheart chapter 24 . 3/23/2020
I’ve always forgotten to comment this fanfic because I was too busy going from one chapter to another! Anyways, I’m re-reading this after a few years and I still love it as much! Thank you for making me laugh, this was dramatic, yes, but also a lovely love story and a beautiful way of showing how James and Lily got together:)
Meena chapter 32 . 3/20/2020
Hello there, this fan-fic was amazing, there's no other word to describe it. I was thinking though, is this the last chapter? James and Lily did not get together? If so, I would be entirely shocked. I mean, not every story has to end in a happy ever after but will that means there is no Harry? Oh I know! You haven't finished writing the last chapter right? I'm sorry if all of the things I said was untrue. If you haven't finish, please continue with your beautiful work, see you next chapter (if there is one)!

#Jillyforever
Guest chapter 32 . 3/19/2020
The fic was great but Merlin! you really got a update it's been years and I am going crazy thinking about possible scenarios and now I am wondering why I even bother...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2020
I like it but it really annoys me how she is named Carrie Lloyd. That is just so obviously copied from Carly Lloyd
LinhHarryPerseusEverdeen chapter 32 . 3/16/2020
look all i’m saying is that in my humble opinion you’re probably a better author than j.k. rowling herself... so please for fools like me who spent the last few days of their lives reading this lovely story just make another chapter and wrap it all up :(((
Maria chapter 32 . 3/5/2020
I feel betrayed... I just spent the last five days reading this for hours every day. I love it. Really truly. Amazing. I could go on and on and on about how much I loved it. But, I’m so heartbroken. This ending killed me. I picked a very old fan fiction because I figured it couldn’t possibly not be wrapped up and then I get here. please... please... can we just get an update. One more chapter to wrap things up would be optimal. But I’d be eternally happy with just answers. I’ve dedicated five days on my life to this story but you’ve dedicated so much more. Please. Some kind of ending. I’m dying here. You’ve actually basically ripped my soul from my body. This is tearing me apart. It’s all I can think about. I’m more invested in this story than the actual Harry Potter books at this point. I know you haven’t updated this since 2013 and you probably won’t even read this comment. But, I’ve got to try don’t I. With the last ounces of strength I possess.

I think I’m a ghost now. Definitely dead. Death, unfortunately, has not provided answers. Please... update...
Guest chapter 32 . 3/2/2020
this is the best lily James potter fan fiction so far ...just loved it... please update asap ...I am dying to read further please just update it ...
Guest chapter 32 . 2/26/2020
plz post the next chapters I am so fretting abt it I seriously am coming with my own theories...just one chapter ...I am dying if anticipation
cosmic and stars chapter 32 . 2/5/2020
Hey..um...sorry to bother you again but plz plz post the next chapter I'm dying to read it
Guest chapter 32 . 2/2/2020
Hey, I’ve been a jily/lime fan for quite a while now and have struggled to find any good fics, but safe to say this is one of the best story’s I’ve ever read. Is there a way you could possibly update this, just a paragraph? Xx
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2020
PLEASE at least TELL us if you are going to continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2020
PLEASE UPDATE SOON IM LITERALLY BEGGING YOU
Guest chapter 32 . 1/22/2020
Are there going to be more chapters? I hope there will be. This is the best fanfic I've ever read. Love from Ireland and a Happy 2020! Please post soon. Much appreciated!
hritika chapter 32 . 1/13/2020
are there going to be more chapters?
3,717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »