Reviews for A Wolf's Journey
whitewolf56 chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
no! how could u it was so good i dont care how long it takes u need to write more
wolfsrainrox14 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
thiz iz awesome! love ur work
lion pride chapter 6 . 11/30/2007
you finally got Ch 6 up, thank the lord... I MISS YOU SO MUCH!
Windfeather Song chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLZ UPDATE! I"M BEGGING YOU! i think they make a great couple!
Burning Water chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
aw so sute keep up the good work!
Rivern chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
i would like you to raed my wolf rains song please to tell me if you like KibaXoc and great story.
evilflynmonkeys chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
this is the first time i have read your storry, and it is really good...can't wait to see what happens next, so please update very soon (and mabe add more Blue in it PLEASE)!
lion pride chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
Finally! Chapter 5! I was starting to think you would never get it finished. Oh, when are you going call me again?
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
awesome update on ur story wait tll the next one.
blackwolf5241 chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
i liked the chapter it was realy long! lol so yah i like really long chapter so yay! heh so yah i hope chapter six is up soon!
MoonsAreBlue chapter 4 . 3/4/2007
Hi. I'm going to comment on your story since you commented on mine! xD I really like your story, and I like how Anara and Tsume used to be friends. It puts a little twist into the storyline. I just find it a little difficult to keep up with three new characters, but that's just me! And I didn't expect the snowball fight: that was funny. Anyway kudos to you! Update soon please!
Kage The Blind Shadow Ninja chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
silence woman! but besides that comment(_') i'm alright. lonely and missing you guys, but alright. Miss you especially.

-_-. Peace.
Kage The Blind Shadow Ninja chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
SWET. write more!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
awesome update on the wait for the next one.
gaara-fan3125 chapter 3 . 1/23/2007