Reviews for Double Déjà vu
Nice
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 3/1
Oh gosh, I was just about in tears when that man asked Roy to tell his family... That was so sad. Great job with the feels at that part.
And now Nightwing! Wow! I can't wait to read the rest!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
that was a beautiful story loved it to bits :)
Wukky1 chapter 8 . 7/15/2015
Wow :) It takes a lot for me to pause a tv show while Im reading fanfiction and you my friend achieved this. A fantastic story well written. Well done you had my 100% attention :)
EwaFaa chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
Good
walkingdead1016 chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
awesome! plz write a sequel or something!
a2zmom chapter 8 . 4/25/2015
Very well done story and I definitely enjoyed see Roy help out.
Nightwing Lady chapter 8 . 4/25/2015
Ahh! This is great :) glad to see a good ending to a good story.
dlsky chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
What an ending. Epic in terms that apply to comic books and our favorite Grayson character.
Dick's speech to Tim made me picture how Dick is always advising other's older and younger. As the boy that has logged more Hero life then even those twice his age, his words of wisdom and ability to psychoanalyses others coupled with his Empathy makes those heartfelt speeches captivating. I loved especially how you tied in Alfred, because growing up, most occasions it was always Alfred's genital nature and nurturing care which set a lot of precedents on how Dick viewed later events. I believe personally that it was Alfred that kept both Dick and Bruce out of the Darkness. His optimism. Even when just saying the positive thing (he might too have believed the negative was outcome foretold) yet he always gave them 'hope' . He kept Dick so well grounded- and made him think and believed 'optimistically' in righteous and practical air towards good's side. I commend you on a well ended story. A work well written.
a2zmom chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
Great story. Loved seeing Bruce, Tim and Roy working together. And I loved that Dick, even as injured as he was was still fighting before he realized it was Tim.
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Wow...just...wow. I am glad that it ended like this, because if this had been a cliffhanger, I probably would've been screaming right now. xD Poor Dick, lol. I'll admit, I'm a big Dick angst/hurt/comfort fan and this fic of yours fits the bill. I *love* how it was Tim who went in and got Dick out of the situation with Harvey. I LOVED it even more that Batman/Bruce was there to clear the way because he wanted to get Dick home as soon as possible. I also LOVED the fact that Roy was there in the beginning and got pissed when Dick was taken. (Guiltily I kind of wished that it had been Wally, but I could see why you had it be Roy, if you went with the timeline and everything). Kudos for an awesome fic, I really hope you continue this, I want to see what happens at the end. :)
BatWingteenavenger chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Oh this...this is good XD
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
I really love the way you make the characters feel so true to the way I view them myself. Their interactions are in character as far as my universe of super heroes & vigilantes goes :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
LOVE IT! I'm thinking sequel?
katsai25 chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
I just found this and really enjoyed it. I especialy loved the dynamic between Dick and Roy. And always love a close Bat family, which your story highlights. I do hope you plan to continue with this. Thanks for posting!