Reviews for Concerning Addiction
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I cannot stop smiling, this was wonderful! Just the perfect moment (:
Cracked-Vase chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
There need to be more crappy enablers (of the caffeine-ly persuasion) in the world. The fact that Luke is one makes me glad.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Ah, fun fun banter... how I missed you _ The show really did screw up the parts that made me happy.

The tone is perfect and amazingly in character - I love this little fic!

Kate
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Hello,

Hahahaha I loved that ending! Hahahaha thats funny! Wow, you have the Lorelai thing down pat! You are really good at that!

Great work

Rhr4eva
Erin chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Excellent!
19Kristyn94 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Poor Luke, he tries so hard but fails so miserably. Great story!
embyr81788 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Love it. The interaction is completely in-character and absolutely adorable. :D
ImpNo1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
loved it so much! You Completely captured Lorelais personality! GO YOU!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
AHAHAHAH, Oh man, that was GREAT, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you describe them, hehehehe, I love LUKE:D

THANKS:D
you're my Star chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
This is all kinds of wonderful.

After suffering through half a season of the NON-amusing, NON-witty, angsty drizzle that Luke and Lorelai spit back at each other each episode, this refreshingly witty fic was exactly what I needed.

Gilmore Girls is going down the drain :(, I wish people like you were writing for it. :)
Jaz chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Amazing. Absolutly amazing. It gives me hope that they will be toghter once again- well, this and the previews for the next episode ) Keep up the great work! ~Jaz
SeraphAngel chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Oh, I love this story! The dialogue was very witty, and everything was totally in character!

Very cute. I do miss the Lorelai/Luke bantering sessions... *sigh*
allibabab chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Oh, Gilmore Girls before this season. I miss the way it was, but that makes this story even sweeter - you've captured both characters perfectly. I agree with the other person who reviewed saying that if they were to guess someone who would be able to write GG dialogue really well, it would be you. Definitely true. I love the ending because it's so realistic and so reminiscent of how this show used to have Luke and Lorelai interact. Thanks for this!
Pedagogie chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
lovely little fic! awesome
Oncerx3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
aww, that was so cute.. boy do i miss the days of classic lorelai and luke bickering sessions.