Reviews for Fin's Odyssey
violetkitty chapter 10 . 2/18/2007
meep! that was DELICIOUS. you clearly know that finger and medea are my all time favorite couple, and you've managed to paint them in the same way i do... gives me goosebumps.

i really think you might have inspired me to finally work on my own piece (basically, all that i imagined should happen after the wall came down)... but i REALLY REALLY hope you keep going with this, all the way through season three, i'd love to hear your take on some of the changes the characters make when they spend more time on screen. you've certainly gotten the essence of it all, though: "I started out trying to do good, didn't i, medea?"
violetkitty chapter 8 . 2/6/2007
I literally just said out loud "oh! a new chapter!".

Finger and Medea... I really think it was this show that messed up my childhood, because I spent a good 5 years wanting to BE Medea. I love the reasoning you give to Sierra's coma, too, they never really addressed it and it perturbed me.

But yeah, I feel stupid and nitpicky pointing out that her upworld name is "Sierra" not "Sara".

Essentially, GIVE ME MORE! oh, and you out of anyone would probably appreciate my video trilogy, even if you don't like Evanescence. I'll try email you the links.
violetkitty chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
oh man! i'm so happy to see this fic!

finger is, without a doubt, my favorite odyssey character, and i love the spin you've put on him. this just might inspire me to finish and post my own fic...

essentially... MORE PLEASE!