Reviews for Isn't Vacation Supposed to Be Fun?
DamNDomsMommy chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
Hey, you should finish this story too!
forgottenMisfit chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
please tell me things work out in the end, now i want to know, josh and liz should get to be popular too. i like taylor and i think her kids should rock. but good story anyway, i hope it continues
thekiller00 chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
I am still interested in this fic !
Dogsbody chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
Really great chapter!Allie's a sweetie, and boy!Are Nicole, Elizabeth,Josh and Justin gonna up a particular creek without a paddle!Please update soon.
Dogsbody chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
Great does Nicole get eaten by a bear?
Dogsbody chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Damn!Seth and Summer have themselves, two bloody horrid kids!
thekiller00 chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
WOW ! Nicole, Justin, Josh and Elizabeth are going to be in big trouble ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP !
Mrs.Cohen chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
Hhahaha. I love Nicole. She sounds just like me on some of the things she does and says. I seriously love your Seth and Summer scenes. Can't wait for another update.
GoingToBoston chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
LOL! NICOLE IS LIKE KAITLIN! please UPDATE ASAP
Mrs.Cohen chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
hey! good chapter. loved the ending seth and summer scene. i love nicole. shes hilarious. its going to be interesting to see how they get along in the tent. and taylor is so funny planning a camping trip. looking forward to the next chapter! post soon!
parks586 chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Great Chapter!

I'm really liking this story. Its fun to read, and the idea is really creative.

I hope you post soon!
thatgeekygrrl chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
This is a super awesome story! Can't wait to see what happens next; post more soon!
thekiller00 chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
That was a great post ! I think Seth is right, they need to sit down and talk to nicole and Justin ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP !
Mrs.Cohen chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
hey! cute start! i would love to see more seth and summer moments. and im totally bummed about the oc ending, but at least were ending it in a great season. and i know, this has not been my oc month! first the adam and rachel "breakup", which i am still notgoing to believe until they say something, and then it gets cancelled! anyways, hope you decide to continue this.
Love Affair With Distance chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
awesome start cant wait to see more!

II heard about the cancellation, its my whole life too! And have you not heard, Rachel was seen moving out in the last day of 2006, i think it might be true.. :(

Anyway post more soon!