Reviews for Amalgamation
Corporal Eggbox chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Gosh. Brilliant, you write horror very well, it had me cringing in my seat. Normally people who attempt this sort of thing come off as Twilight-loving fake emos, but this is nice and real.
nightterror56 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
strange and oh so twisted
jollypantsxcore chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Holy crap...

THIS was icky. And gory. And odd.

But good, nonetheless.

You are a strange, strange child, my dear.

:]
PikaCharma chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Holy hell! This is dark and twisted and all sorts of wonderful. The imagery is awesome, the use of language and flow of the story really enhances the impact, and the whole thing is just downright creepy and unsettling. If Janeway ever did go off the deep end, she'd go all out, and I can actually see this happening if she finally lost her marbles once and for all. I see from your profile that you mainly stick to humor, but judging from this fic, you've got one hell of a knack for the dark side. Please keep it up! This is really, REALLY good. Thanks for the great read.
NeoTroi79 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Wow...you have an amazingly twisted sense of logic...which sadly I can follow and wish I had thought of it first. Keep writing!
DianeB chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Yek, holy effing hannah! *Descriptive,* I'd say. Appreciated the "squeamish" warning. Whew. And, you know, not totally outside the realm of possibility, since I'd long figured Janeway was pretty darned whacko by the time Voyager got back to the DQ.
RDorothyW chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Very weird, but at the same time, unbelievably well-written. You write some strange shit, but, I happen to like strange shit.