Reviews for Winter Wonderland
morbid-koneko chapter 24 . 2/7/2010
just got done reading this story in its whole. i wish this story was complete though just with a little future look if nothing else!
utgotye chapter 24 . 10/31/2009
This story is too well written to be left hanging like this. With your obvious talent and attention to detail as well as the situation you have created, there is no reason that this story couldn't up being 50 chapters. Even then, I'm betting you could easily keep going. I will join the dozens of reviewers that are begging, pleading, for you to at least resolve the story, even if you can't tell the entire thing. You have written an excellent story and it would be a shame to leave it unfinished. Thank you for what you've written so far and I sincerely hope to see this story updated in the near future.
EternalConfusion chapter 24 . 9/3/2009
I've just re-read this and it's great! So well written, it's a shame you haven't it updated it in a while.
iamladyliberty chapter 24 . 7/10/2009
Hello!

I know it has been a long time since you have updated this story, but i've just read it straight through and really enjoyed it. I think you are an extremely detail-oriented writer, and those small personal touches like how the kids' bedrooms are decorated or gifts or outfits, etc. really make all the difference.

If there was any chance of you coming back to this story, and if you would still be open to requests, I'd love for you to write about Bones solving the murder that took place in the house, perhaps after the kids got bothered about it at school or something, as a way of resolving the whole thing. (which, by the way, was another totally fantastic detail)

Hope you are doing well and staying healthy out there-too many updates had you under the weather.

Thanks for writing!
charlienotcharlotte chapter 24 . 6/29/2009
Okay so that was totally awesome! Sorry I waited until now until I reviewed, but I got so interested in the story that I kept hitting next, now 24 chapters, a diaper change (for my little brother not me LOL) and an hour and a half later, I'm writing a review. I absolutely LOVE this fic, I'm just wondering if and when you're going to update it next. You CAN NOT just leave it there, I just might die...no pressure though! I would so totally love to see Sweets in this fic, I just love him, anyway I love this fic, I think I already said/wrote that though so I'm going to leave you with this:

UPDATE SOON!

Sarah
Simpleman chapter 24 . 1/19/2009
Is this the end? Or can I hope for more?
ReadingRed chapter 24 . 11/16/2008
hey I'm not sure if you've decided what the baby is going to be yet but I think it should be a boy. Parker needs a brother and then Bones and Booth will have two girls and two boys.
TrueRomantic chapter 24 . 8/16/2008
Great chapter! I'm glad to be seeing more of this story. It's one of my favorite fanfics, and I love your version of the Bones/Booth family.

About the poll...

Personally, I was upset that they never finished the gravedigger storyline. They did the Gormagon *sniff sniff* in S3, and the still haven't found Gravedigger. IMO, that was a huge moment in the show, especially for Booth and Brennen, yet it's hardly even been mentioned since Hodgins fled the hospital at the end of 'Aliens in a Spaceship'.

I'm not sure how you could fit it in, since I don't recall mention of Brennen and Hodgins being burried at any point during your story, but I would love to see what you could come up with.

I hope you update soon!
Katie Lupin chapter 24 . 7/30/2008
hi! good episode... nothing bad happend to the kids, so i'm glad! happy too!

It really was a quick update... congrats... unfortunely I have no suggestions this time, I should be studying for my incomming Negociation term... I'm really freaking out about it... after that i will think about it, along with resume my own fics on wich I hvaen't update in like six months any of these days I'm not goint to be able to open my gmail account because of the lots of viruses of one of my readers... I should really get a new account... sorry I'm ramblin'... see ya!

Katie
mumrulz chapter 24 . 7/28/2008
**What kinds of things would you like to see happen in the show during season four? **

...the only thing that I am waiting to see happen is B&B getting together...but I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon! Despite the wariness & reluctance of the writers to have this happen & how it might affect the show,I think the writers are capable enough & brave enough to make a relationship work on the show without changing either of the characters very much at all...they only have to read fanfic to see how easy it can be done. ;-) LOL

**Are there any episodes that you weren’t satisfied with the ending of and would like to see a better resolution to?**

...I loved the ending to all of last seasons episodes. I wasn't too keen on the way that Booth gave in so easily to Cam's asking/telling him to accompany her to her father's birthday party, nor her sister for that matter. Think that Booth should have stood up to them a bit more. But the ending was one of my favourites.

Then of course there is everyone's reaction to the finale. I would like to see that given more attention & treated a lot better than it was in the finale - give them all closure.

I see that we are almost up to the Sully episodes (eeww!). I would like to see him still try to come on to Brennan but be put in his place by B&B.

Now onto this chapter:

I certainly do appreciate the quick update this time - & a nice long one it was!

Loved the gun conversation & your own add on at the end. ;-)

This chapter just proves that Brennan does not need to have any concerns about becoming a mother. She always has the children's interest at heart,& is very organized where they are concerned.

Great job of merging Katie & Hayley into the Epps storyline. :-)

**“There’s a Katie’s Music Shoppe owned by the Parker Sisters on Hayley Street in the town of Parker, just outside of Arlington,”

...very clever.

Very nice ending of the chapter...B&B giving comfort to each other.

Looking forward to the next update.:-):-):-)
HawkAngel XD chapter 24 . 7/28/2008
really good chapter... awesome, indeed...

HawkAngel
Klutzygirl33 chapter 24 . 7/28/2008
Great chapter. Update soon. Poor kids. I love that Brennan is a good mom. I always thought she'd be.
PlaywBunny chapter 24 . 7/27/2008
O, another great chapter. I liked how you included the Epps bit, very nicely written into this storyline.

I'm hoping that since your looking to include as many things as possible in your storyline that your not going to conclude this little wonder anytime soon. GOOD!

I had originally voted to not include the first marriage bit for A&H, but I'm rethinking my position. I think you could take the story either way.

As for the poll question:

1. The finally of season three just didn't do it for me. There was no real closure there, and Zack being Gormagons apprentice just flat sucked majorly.

2. I'm almost afraid to even mention this, but since you included the bit with Epps are you going to include the clown shooting and Sully (I almost choked on that last part). He seems to be appear everywhere, but if you include him please KILL him.

3. It would be nice if B&B actually got married.

Of course these are just my opinion. I'll keep reading no matter where you take the story. Just PLEASE let B&B have a happy ending before this is over.

And thanks for your concern for my horrid day with the last chapter. I had a great day today, and your post was a nice ending before I go to bed. PPS
Savriska chapter 24 . 7/27/2008
Loved it, can't wait to read more, please update soon.

I would love to see them finally catch the Gravedigger, if you could do one around that, that would be awesom.

I loved Mummy in the Maze if you could bring that in on this story line too, that would be awesom as well.
dknckelly chapter 24 . 7/27/2008