Reviews for Hate Your Heroes
Please update! This story is anazing.
Kakurosu chapter 27 . 8/2/2015
I like this fic
is is so very fascinating
Kakurosu chapter 27 . 7/4/2015
updates
oh wonderful updates
Guest chapter 27 . 5/10/2015
Wow, awesome story. I've resisted reading it for a while, as this type of story isn't usually the type I like, but yesterday I started reading it on a whim and fell in love with it. Awesome, awesome story.
Meep chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
If the Mideel police officer was Vincent, I'm going to be so happy.
Armae chapter 27 . 3/31/2015
The time and effort you have put into this story really shows! This is really good!

The thing I like about it the most is that it has the 'feel' of the original 1997 game, which is quite rare to find these days. I appreciate all the little references to the game. Your characterisation is also really good!

I hope you continue to write this, it is a very enjoyable story to read. I look forward to your next update!
Cutiepiepo2 chapter 27 . 1/9/2015
OK SO I GOT AN ACCOUNT AND OMG YOUR BACKKKKK *SCREAMS* IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER I MEAN YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG YOU KEPT ME WAITING GAH! THIS CHAPTER UGH it was wonderful like I just loved how everyone was back together and acting like their usual selves and having fun it was so amazing and made me happy to see that! And for Kylie she's sassy as hell and it really entertaining her relationship with Rufus I wonder how that will turn out but either way can't wait for the next chapter this time don't keep me waiting! Love it!
aoitsuki77 chapter 27 . 12/7/2014
Lovely story. I feel like there is still a lot to be revealed, and I can't wait to see how things play out.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 27 . 11/18/2014
An update?! Huzzah! I had dismissed this story as dead, but you proved me wrong!

Dang, lots of buildup in this chapter. Next few are going to be great!
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 27 . 11/18/2014
Glad to see this story moving along. It was an interesting chapter. I look forward to next chapter.
skiestrife chapter 26 . 6/18/2014
I started reading this fic a couplivee of years ago, and had forgot about it, I'm so glad I found it again. Just wanted to tell you that this is one of the best stories I've read, I hope that you find the time to finish it.
EvanescentAliceInsanity chapter 26 . 5/2/2014
I'm pretty sure this is the best fanfic I've read so far, and let me tell you, I've read a lot...
So thank you so much for sharing this awesome piece of art, I yearn to read more, especially hoping for
some yuffentine, even though the story (and the OCs) are so amazing thatit is a wonderful
read even without romance. I sure hope you'll soon find the time/motivation/ideas or whatever it is you're
currently lacking for I really wish to know how the story continues/ends.
GirlEnigma chapter 26 . 1/20/2014
Almost forgot about this story but was very excited to see it updated again! I think the plot is interesting. Looking forward to seeing where it goes and for some more Yuffentine scenes! 3 Although I'm up for a triangle between Yuffie/Vincent/Rufus. :) Rufus is a douche, but I still like him for some reason.
noodlepower chapter 26 . 1/11/2014
Ok... this fic is pretty good. I've read from beginning up to this point. I don't know if I missed this part in the fic, but what happened to Vincent's claw?

I didn't mind the OCs either. All in all, it's an interesting premise. Not sure if I care for Rufus being the bad guy, but not a bad fic at all.
noodlepower chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Hmm, just started to read this. I had started reading it once before but for whatever quit. But now, with nothing better to do, I've started again. And all I have to say at this point... I can't believe it took me this long to figure out who Elena would be looking for.