Reviews for Galatea
Lacuna Miyamoto chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I swear to god, I almost died when she started going 'YEEHAW!' fantastic. Thank you for writing this. It was great.
NamedForTheWind chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
The impala likes the dukes of hazzard!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
That was hilarious! Clever and original idea! Just curious about the ending - what DID Sam do to the car?
RavenMerc chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
OMG. This was a riot. I just loved the love-starved car. :) And I just loved this bit:

"Sam thought back to all the crazy things that had taken place in the Impala's back seat over the years. He could recall a couple of wild sexcapades of his own conducted on that broad bench seat, and if he had fooled around back there, Dean certainly had.

Of course she'd known what she was doing, they'd taught it to her.

I can't believe I'm blushing.

I can't believe Dean slept with the car."

Beautiful, just beautiful. Sammy's just *got* to keep that as blackmail material. It's his duty as a little brother. :)

*giggle* This is definitely a fav story.
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
“Somebody pimps the Impala, somebody gets shot!”

that was awesome!

Dean had sex with his car...there could be a twisted sequel in there somewhere.

Love the dixie horn at the end.

Awesome job, loved the whole story.
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
lol...only the impala would fall in love with Dean!
serendu chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
'I can't believe Dean slept with the car.'

*falls out of chair laughing*

That was hysterical. Great story. Very enjoyable from start to end!
mermaid2bseeker chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Great. Luved it.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
ROFL! “Somebody pimps the Impala, somebody gets shot!”

Awesome fic
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
LMAO! this may be my favorite car fic ever. That was a lot of fun.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
*high fives paperbkryter*

Awesome. Most definately the bestest car story ever. You rock.

Don't stop writing these witty, off-beat, down-right *strange* stories you so excell at, okay? *hugs*

Thanks for sharing,

me
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Very good! Very funny!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Hehehe I loved the touch of her having braces! Laughed my head off at Sam, despite being slightly disturbed by the banshee wail bit. I, too, am a complete geek because the Monty Python reference set me off into a set of hysterical giggles. Never thought I would read a line that said "Butt groping was the path of least resistance" but Zeus did it make me giggle. Cheaters set me off again. This is simply superb. Baby made me laugh and laugh and laugh. I think Dean isn't the only one with a potentially broken rib. Wow. More please. This Baby needs more adventures, and not just ones where she's stuck with a driver's seat.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Oh, this is wonderful.
Rinne chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
That was absolutely PRICELESS.

I giggled like an insane person. Seriously, amazingly done.