Reviews for There's something about her
laughtillyourstomachhurts chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
AWWW...
I like Maya-chan :)) She's not annoying like most female protagonists :D
Anyways, congrats you completed your story (kind of). :))
And Kyoya's so sweet here .
Please update and thanks :))
It was a really good story :))
ShySmartAlec chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
Very well written story I can't stop reading it! though i'm tired so i'm going to have to stop reading but i will continue tomorrow to why tamaki was so cheerful and again lovely story!

-Aryssia_Mcnair
SarahBear0627 chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
Your character is too unrealistic. I kinda understood the first chapter but you put her under the club''s wing way too quickly. Of course she was a mary sue character, seeing as her body is perfect and she has flawless skin, not too mention her "unique" eyes. This makes her completely un-relatible(sp) to your viewers.

And why is she automatically a host? Haruhi surely wasn't. Shouldn't she have started off as a maid or the "dog" and then worked her way up? Like maybe in the next chapter she would've dropped her glasses and the club would've seen how "special" her eyes were, therefore making it more, what's the word, realistic? In fact, it's a male host club, so why would they need her? Really it makes no sense.

Next, they automatically want to go to her house? Isn't that just a bit creepy? You should have a filler chapter on how they get to know each other first before just deciding to invade her personal space. She also seems to be looking for pity when talking about her mother. That's either something she should hide until later in the story or simple act nonchalant about it if you put it in so early.

And what the hell is with the cooking? I'm sorry but it's pretty obvious that none of the hosts (save for maybe Mori and Tamaki) know how to cook. Next, the sake? What the hell? I thought these kids grew up with manners and shit, that was completely stupid and irrelivant. Not too mention we know that Mori and Hani would never drink that, or at least Mori would never let Hani drink it.

And then she just let's them sleep in her room? What the fuck desperate much? There's a trillion rooms in the house but the two just have to stay in her's? What is she wanting to get raped? Might as well put a sign over her head that says 'easy'. Okay and then she goes to the bathroom and takes a shower while drunk? Tamaki would never go in there because he such big talk on how to treat a lady. Unless he heard her scream or something, I highly doubt he'd actually storm in there, that's more of Hikaru and Kaoru's thing.

And of course her towel just happens to start slipping down, showing her "perfect" body. And Tamaki then decides to be a gentleman and shut the door? Pulease by then, he would've been all over her sense your making them to be so OOC. Especially Kyoya. He's the Shadow King remember? You can't just create some perfect character and expect people to go along with it. Once again this is unrelatiable(sp) to the readers.

Oh and if this is a year before Haruhi was there, you realize that means that Hani and Mori are actually 2cd years while Kyoya and Tamaki are 1st years leaving Kaoru and Hikaru to be third year middle schoolers right?

And her stupid step-mother. Any realistic character would've learned to shut their mouth and such. She needs to have natural flaws, not just some shit you decide to throw together.

It seems that you just decided to throw something up in the air and ran with it. You didn't bother to come up with anything or plan anything out, or so it seems.
Akatsukilover34 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Hey me and your oc have the same name. But anywho I likey your story so far.
VortexFM chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
Hello CoOkieTheif,

I have been reading your story and so far I find that it is wonderfull. You have made no grammar and only a few spelling mistakes.

I spend most of my time on the computer looking for good stories to read, so I am happy to tell you that yours definitley makes the list.

I look for key things; plot, if it is completed or not, grammar and spelling, as well as a couple others.

Again, you ace all of those points, and I believe you should keep on writing.

I hope you like my review
chocolatemud chapter 23 . 9/26/2009
wow! it's cute and sweet!

i love this story..
Sapphire12985 chapter 23 . 8/24/2009
aw
MistoffelessTrekyManiac chapter 23 . 8/12/2009
i liked that story, hope you do a hikaru one, or a Mori.
MaroChii chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
you are not a failure she is mean and i love this story and accoualy have no constuctiv critiszim 3
Neko-Chan1616 chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
(NO, not like that. You perverted people should be ashamed xD).

i laughed really hard right tharr lolz XDD

great story so far
Candian Bacon chapter 18 . 7/23/2009
Nice..I'll try to finish the rest of the story when my family is being assholes...hehe...'
Blood Maze chapter 24 . 7/19/2009
Iloved this story it was so funny and Kyouya or however you spell his name is my favorite host club member along with the twins, Hunni, and Mori
lovetoanime chapter 24 . 7/17/2009
Aw! That was so Kawai!

I would do the same thing, only I don't have any money...LOL
unknown player chapter 24 . 7/16/2009
aww. that's so cute.

aren't you thinking of making a sequel?
lovetoanime chapter 22 . 6/26/2009
I would've done the same thing! You know, jump from a car...