Reviews for Blow Up the Outside World
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
wait...are you ending it here? cuz if you are i'm fealing a definite number two lol I loved this story the conversation between the brothers was adorable and I LOVE YOU! great job! you are amazing lol!
lifeneedscarcasim chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
wait is it over? cuz wow that was an unusual ending but appropriate
winchester-angst chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
oh wow GREAT ending! lol and yes i do believe that the glass door was the highlight but all of it was great! :)
forestwife chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
a great ending to a great story! very believable too. I think that this is exactly what would've happened had they done this in the show! brilliant!
Rachelly chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
Good job! I liked Dean's dedication to Sammy in this chapter, willing to do whatever it takes to save his little brother and of course I always love to see a sick or sad Sammy needing his big brother! Got a chuckle at Sam's threat to throw up in Dean's car if he ever hit him again! Very funny! I definitely think "no secrets" is essential if these boys are going to make it out alive and I look forward to the secret being revealed on the tv show this week in Hunted! Great job!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
You have done wonders with this piece. I love the desperation of both boys-Sam trying to break away, Dean refusing to let him. And concussed!Sam is love. And I love the degrees of Sam's response. First just sadness and confusion-then, when he's coherent, anger. Because this has got to be a slow torture for him. To see so much, to have so much suggested, to just know that there's plans for him and watch it unfold against his will-it only serves to reason that he would want to end it the only way he could.

Anyway, beautiful work :)
KatieLB chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
ARGH you have me screaming at my computer screen again just like I screamed at the TV cursing Kripe for leaving us hanging! I really liked this chapter... i like how you showed Sam's true anger towards the situation...great job
reddgemini chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
Loved the story. I am glad Dean went after Sam. I did not want to see Sam die. Thanks for keeping him alive
Faye Dartmouth chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
The Grand Canyon is so bittersweet. As much as I get why Sam is keeping all this to himself, it's so hard to read. To know the sacrifice he's planning and how he just wants to give his brother that one last parting gift to remember him by. It's so Sam, and further proof that Sam is not really the selfish one he's always told he is. Because even the sacrifice is for Dean. Misguided, maybe, but noble, always.

Wonderful stuff.
geminigrl11 chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Am finally catching up on my fic after the long hiatus, and what a treat it was to read the epic you've begun!

Self-sacrificing Sam is my favorite Sam of all (even beyond the limpness, if you can believe it). But oh, this is the sacrifice of all sacrifices. And he doesn't even get to bring Dean to the Grand Canyon. *cries*

Please update soon! (And Happy New Year!)
friendly chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
my goodness how could you leave it there.. good job.. this is a great story.. update soon ...
Rachelly chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Aw! Sammy is so sweet, trying to give his brother his dream...to go to the Grand Canyon. So sad they didn't make it. Loved Dean's humor when he said he guessed he could take Sammy to the Grand Canyon for food, but thought something more local would be better. Very cute! Poor Sammy, all sick and thinking he's gonna face his death soon and poor Dean when he discovers Sammy's sick and gone...He'll be a mess!

Eager to see where this is going! Keep up the good work!

Rachelly
KatieLB chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Oh Sam Sam Sam! Dean is going to be so peved!... another good chapter... keep the updates coming thanks
Starliteyes17 chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
You'd think after all the stories Sam could read where he leaves Dean, he'd realize what a BAD IDEA this is! Sammy, what are you thinking? Don't you know Dean is going to freak out and do something even more stupid to keep you safe?

Oh man, love how added the concept of radiation... very interesting twist to this. I hope Sammy isn't too sick!

Poor Dean... he's going to go ballistic when he realizes Sam is just gone, and with radiation poisoning at that, not to mention his freaky visions. I can't wait to see his reaction!

Great work! This is awesome.
Poaetpainter chapter 3 . 1/7/2007