Reviews for Blow Up the Outside World
winchester-angst chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
YAY! an update! now to answer you question i don't think your stories are overly sickness or injury based but i do love the angst! (as you can tell) and i do love your stories, so keep it up! :)
lifeneedscarcasim chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
dude i love this creepy yet intense and i love all of that emotion crap it is awesome
forestwife chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
great chapter, please update soon!
carocali chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Oh, so sad. Sam is trying so hard to make everything right for Dean, and in the end, he will still make him suffer. These poor boys!

I love how you are weaving this tale of the end. I can't wait for more!

:D

Caroline
Eve2006 chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Oh my God, what is Dean going to think when he comes back and realises that Sam is gone? Poor Sam he just never seems to get a break, all he just wanted to spend some quality time Dean. This story keeps you on your toes with all it's twists and turns. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
Hilz72 chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Another great update, and a great way to end the chapter!
winchester-angst chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
hey so this chapter was great! even thoough you said these chapters couldn't quite compete it's just as good (maybe even better) than the last chapter which is saying a lot because your last chapter was great! :)
lifeneedscarcasim chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
i like how everytime dean is going to tell sam he likes passes out. that is realy ironic good job can't wait to see what happens
carocali chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
Ah, an interesting twist. Another illness that Sam has conquered. Will Dean ever tell Sam what their father said? Will Sam ever reveal his vision? More please!

:D

carolline
KatieLB chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
another really good chapter...enjoyed the fatal blood transfusion...nice twist... those boys better start talking they are both holding cards that the other needs to see... great job and keep the updates coming
KatieLB chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Im so excited that I found a new story to read... looks great, well written beginning, love where you started it yet skirted the actual telling of the secret...nicely done LOL You'll have me screaming at you like I did at the TV LOL good job
Rachelly chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
Great second chapter! I was worried for Sammy and poor Dean, seeing his little bro all bloody like that! Good job describing everything and glad to hear Sammy is okay. I'm very curious about the vision and the battle with the demon and look forward to your next chapter!
Hilz72 chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
great story so far! keep up the good work, can't wait to see what's next!
friendly chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
that was great.. Poor Sammy he can't get a break. I love it.. So what are you going to do to him next.. is he going to be alright... don't keep me waiting. Update would ya...:-)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
Sam never catches a break. I love that about limp!Sam fic :)

And where do you get these diseases? They're so COOL! So much fun! Well, I mean, except for Sam who has to go through them and Dean who must watch helplessly.

And poor Sam indeed-falling through a plate glass window only to be told he has a rare disorder associated with chemotherapy. Yet Sam knows-of course he would. It's like destiny is drawing him with a frightening steadiness.

This is fantastic-very evocative plot :)

(and hey! chapter titles! good job! it really does add a layer to the fic)
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »