Reviews for Blow Up the Outside World
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
I'm really enjoying this story!
Rachelly chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Great start! The vision sounds interesting and I really like how you have Sam's visions building, causing Dean to worry. I love big protective brother Dean. Poor Sammy! Hope he isn't cut too badly! Save him, Dean!
Eve2006 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Brilliant, love the drama and suspense. Update soon.
winchester-angst chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
omg! i love it! it's great really please update soon!
jennifer loftin chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
wow! Amazing so far! This is the makings for a really good story. I can't wait for the naxt chapter!
Julieann chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
hey I really like your story plz keep writing I really want to see what happens next.
Julieann chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Oh, I like this. Keep going, its very good.
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
oh man oh man! you've got to finish this story! please! great job i thoroughly enjoyed it! kudos to you!
friendly chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
great start.. can't wait for more...
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I love that you've tapped into the post-Croatoan mystery. It was such an intense ep with so many possibilities that it definitely deserves its share of fic.

I love how focused both boys are-and on different things. Sam's completely into his vision-thinking only of how to stop it, how to use it, how to understand it. It's his first thought when he wakes up and his entire focus throughout this chapter. That's so true to canon and reads excellently.

In contrast, Dean is more focused on his little brother, who seems to be passing out a lot lately. I love his understated concern and his tentative way of exploring Sam's vision while still watching out primarily for Sam's well being.

All in all, very good stuff :) I look forward to part two!
big-bird-rocks chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
like the story, hope sam's ok. Please update soon
Jadesaber chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Wow! What a great start! Poor Sammy, getting so beat up by these visions. I hope you post more soon! I want to see if Sam is ok or not.
Ibelieveinsam chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
This is so good! Is it bad that I actually shrieked in happiness when Sam went fell through the glass doors? Because I totally did lol. I thought he was going to go into the pool for a minute.

The vision Sam keeps having seems pretty ominous though. The idea of him wanting to do something to "end it" and Dean being so set against has me nervous. I can't wait to read more. :)
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Oh my god! Pleaase update as soon as possible.

E!