Reviews for Broken Windmills
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh, wow. This was fantastic. Great work!
SilverInkblot chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
For some reason, I only just now thought to look for fanfic for this game. This is the best story I've read yet for Ico. I loved each of these moments - the bond between Ico and Yorda is conveyed very sweetly here :)
Axsyn chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Simply put, it is amazing. X]
Mjulinir chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
#28 nearly broke my heart. You've shown so well how a single sentence can convey volumes. I loved each and every one of these; they captured the feel of the game perfectly in a way that I never imagined could be done. You obviously put a lot of time and thought into these and I want to thank you so much for sharing them.
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Cool, you like ICO too? That's my favorite video game in the world!

All of these sentences were so beautiful, and seemed like summaries of complete stories, even though they're just pieces of the greater story told. And just like your lyrics, they're amazingly powerful. So much is said with so little, and the intensity of emotion carried in those few words is enough to make my heart ache.

I am immensely humbled by your writing, and I hardly dare to ask it, but...could you maybe look at my novelisation of ICO? It's called "Piaculum"; you'll find it in my profile.

Keep writing! You're amazing _
CrimsonCobwebs chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
you have incredible descriptive skills that I envy! you managed to summarise ICO so well, and with so little words! Very nice.
spiffyperson chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
God it's AMAZING!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
This reminds me of the game-sheer wonder and beauty.
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Beautiful.
kitkatkelly chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Just a bit too prosy and dramatic to reach its full heartbreaking potential in my opinion, but still enjoyable. Angst is not for everyone, of course. :)
Ino chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
These are very lovely. I wish that most of them had been part of a bigger story.