Reviews for Towards the Twilight
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
Sounds interesting.

I've needed a good Zelda fanfic to read.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
This is a really good Link/Midna fic, i can't wait to see what will happen next.
IGAF-kun chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
Nice update, though Midna seems to be missing that sharp tongue that made her so likable. I'm guessing it's because she's not herself.

Keep up the good work.
Tabetha Winters chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
::Gasp::

After going though all that trouble is Link really going to give up! LOL. You've really got me hooked because I want to know what Link's going to do. Please update soon.
twickenham chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I have only just finished the game in question, and I'm glad to say I found this story when I did. It’s provided me a kind of closure that the stagnant "The End" screen could not. I'm very impressed, please keep up the good work.
Futuristic-dudette chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
excellent story :)

can't wait for more

keep up the good work!
Inflamore chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
I still love this story. Keep up the good work!

-ponders- A mysterious book...What could this mean? -legasp-

SoT
WishIWould chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
I very much love the concept and structure of your story. It's wonderful so far, and I can't wait to read more! I do understand why people would want longer chapters, but I also understand why you wouldn't want to stretch them out beyond what you think you can. I do, however, have some ideas on that - not to try to add more plot to a chapter, but to beef up what plot is already in each chapter with additional descriptions, and perhaps backstory. Even though the readers most likely know what has happened, we don't know how you saw it, how you would describe it, etc. I'm just talking about simple things, like "The Mirror Chamber was much the same as it had originally been" - but there, go on to describe what it looked like a bit. Anyway, my ideas are my ideas and you don't need to use them, but I do love "Into the Twilight."

I have never been a beta reader, but I'm interested in becoming one for this story. I don't write fanfiction very often but I'm an avid creative writer in my Freshman year of college, and I have an eye for character consistencies and grammar, as well as how to use the words to convey the feeling you really want. I'm the type of person who would probably throw a lot of ideas your way so you can choose what you like best, but I can understand if that'd be overwhelming. But I can also understand how you might like that. As much service (or as little) as I can be, I would love to be involved with this story!
Dark Raku chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
good chapter yet agin, it was longer i'll admit, but i don't really mind about lenght although i myself normally write my zelda fic long (could you check out mine called The War Of Time) In general i like all of your fic and your spelling and grammer is good. So in short continue producing more of the same and i'll be content.
Shadowani chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
Another good chapter. Keep going.
turtleduckss chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
Love this story, can't wait till ya update!
The Eromancer chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
INCLUDE DARK LINK!
The Eromancer chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
Gannondorf is one fucking pain in the ass! I now think I Understand where twilight Princess and Wind Walker differ even though esentualy they should be happening at about the same time.

Think, if you will of time -when its not being played around with- as being a Tree, at one point it all starts the saem but as time passes , choices are made but those "what ifs" still stand. And now think of what would happen if that "what if" was strong enough to make its own paralel-universe? What if the game twilight Princess storyline was in fact the "what if" world of What If Zelda hadn't reset everything again after the events of Ocarina of Time?
The Eromancer chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
and ya know dark link may have been created by Gannon in Ocarina of Time but he was around before that. Perhaps Gannondorf had controled Shadow Link the same way he gave Zant his power?
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »