Reviews for Towards the Twilight
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
hm, akes ya wonder. What, then, was Dark Link?
Dark Raku chapter 3 . 1/11/2007
I have to say this, it is about time somebody other then evil assembled the triforce, i can't wait to see what happens. Man is it going to be hard to adjust to life as a wolf.

Keep it up

DR
Dark Raku chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Aww the best pairing there ever was in my eyes, cool, good luck with this it seems interesting i can't wait till i have finished the game, then maybe i will get onto a idea not unmuch like yours i have had for a while now. But in the mean time Keep it up, also can you review my stories?

Keep writing, no worries about the spelling.

Until next time.

DR
techgeekster chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
lol, i gave you a review on the other chapter and in this one it looks like you got a beta, so yeah. lol, sorry for the other review, i still thing this storie is great! Can't wait for the next chapter, please hurry!
techgeekster chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
i wouldn't mind being a beta, but you might not want me, cuz i'm pretty busy with schoolwork and all that stuff. But if you can't find anyone else, i'd be happy to. And great chapter, you hardly need a beta;)
Futuristic-dudette chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
wowsers, :) really good :)
Lady Sichi chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
Dunndundun! Suspense. Can't wait to read more!
turtleduckss chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
Love this story, I can't wait till next chapter! _
Shadowani chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
I LOVE YOU FOR UPDATING,just not in that way that goes inside peoples head, more like a mature brotherly love. ANYWAY IF YOU STOP SO WILL MY for my sake keep writing.
Tabetha Winters chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
OH! SAGES! I'm really excited. Please update soon
Tabetha Winters chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
OH! What a great chapter. I'm so excited to find out what's going to happen next. PLEASE,OH PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Aiko-Chan SoT chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
Nice story. I always wondered what would've happened after Midna and Link parted ways. To tell you the truth, I believe their might be an honest sequel to the game, not just another game. Great story though. -adds to favorites-

SoL
Greif's Darkness chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
Great Chapter, Triddz! :)

FYI, i think the mistake you were looking for is that the third Goddesses name is spelled "Faore" Just a thought

Keep it Up

Greif's Darkness
IGAF-kun chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Nice, though a little short. Keep up the good work. _

I'd also be happy to assist with beta'ing for you, if you so choose.
Sobeitsaidhe chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
what's a beta? no one can tell me.. and also, what the hell does woot mean? good fic
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »