Reviews for Towards the Twilight
Tabetha Winters chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I really love this story, I have become such a huge Midna/Link fan lately and I'm really excited that I have found some on fanfiction. Please you have to update soon!
sakume chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
I would beta, but...I'm not sure I'd be good enough. I consider myself to be an okay writer, and if you'd like some advice/tips as you go on, I'm willing to try, but I can't give you a full proof promise it will be better. It seems like a good story so far, though I haven't beaten Twilight Princess so I'm not sure what's happening. But I soon will. Anyway. Good story, like it a lot, look forward to more.
Lady Sichi chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Ahh...the Sages. Very nice. There are so many fanfics with different solutions on finding Midna. Yours is original. Good job :D
Luna the sheikah chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Ah yes the sages, I'd forgotten about them. They're a bit creepy aren't they with their floating mask-like faces. And they all look the same! Makes me miss Ruto and Darunia and the rest of them.

Update soon :)

LUNA
twilightfreak001 chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
yay u updated! :D this was a good chapter plz update soon :)
adrian-update chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
This story is very good. Nice cliffhanger at the end. It gives a nice surprise to the story. Keep up the good work...

Adrian
Shadowani chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
ohh another chapter, it satifies me with the urge to write more often, but i like you have to return to my 'studies' monday aswell may i can spent my lunch break writing. though you write very well but you need more descriptive paragraphes so try to do that and you should become better at writing.(psshh listen to me i sound like a snob!
Venks chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Love the Link Midna pairing there aren't enough of those out. The story rocks and I hope you post soon.
turtleduckss chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Great story, can't wait till ya update!
firewu chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I can tell that this is going to be a great story! I already love it! So, I must ask you to update as quickly as possible please!
Lady Sichi chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I think this is wonderful for your first fanfiction! Keep up the good work.
InsaneDamnation chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Great beginning. 'll anxiously await more.
JuniorBins chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
very nice start, i look forward to your next chapter
Luna the sheikah chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I like it thus far. Particularly this new character Miramas, simply because he's a believable OC. I'm also curious how you'll get them together again. _~

LUNA