Reviews for Towards the Twilight
wind waker41 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
omg! i just beat that game last night and i almost cried, till now i have beaten every single zelda. i can actually picture that being a begining movie for the next, if there is one. (i shudder to think) good story, no, GREAT STORY. im out.
GrEeN-eYeS119 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
This is so good! I love reading midnk fics their so giggly. I hope you contunue with this it's a great first chapter and I can't find many other decent TP fics so I'm counting on you!
twilightfreak001 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
hey this is really good :D one of the best midna and links iv read so far keep up the good work and updat soon _
Centauri Cruxis Angel chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Very good! _ I enjoyed the begining of your story and I'm looking forward to the rest!
Shadowani chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Hey man about beating Twilight princess there are like atleast 3 other people, when finished the game, wrote fanfics im one of them so are you, so go around searching for the others feel free to give them a very welcomed review just to keep em writing.

Anyway, i mus say i absolutly adore your story i re read it like 3 times just because i felt like it. though you may need to describe the locations some carrecter are at just so people make a picture in their heads. Feel free to check out my story Twilight Passage it need review badly lol.
Blazing Black Mage chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
wow, that's a beautiful story so far I am really enjoying reading it! can't wait for an update )
IceN chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Wow! And you haven't ever written a fanfiction before? That's insane! Well, this is really good. And as you can read, I am ABSOLUTELY horrible at this reviewing thing.

Plus, Midna/Link rocks my socks.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5