Reviews for Candle
Eliche chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
very nice! lovering this series thx.
Amanda9 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wow. This..this is perfect.

And the line: "It was a small thing but if anyone were to truly pay attention, they would learn to read House’s moods simply by studying the grip of his cane hand." I really liked that.
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I have to say I love your Stolen Moments series in general. Aww, screw it - I love everything you write. You write House, Cameron, and the rest of the characters with such skill and distinction.

And this may be my favorite thing you've written so far. I think it's probably easier to write House/Cam in angsty moments than it is to create something slightly romantic and hopeful. This fic easily could have turned into sugary fluff, and I'm so glad that it didn't.

There's hope here, but you're a pragmatic writer. It's not over the top or simplistic. Everything you write has a purpose and a reason for being there. In other words, your fics, unlike so many authors, let the characters be who they are instead of forcing them to fit into your vision.

Can you tell I absolutely loved this one? :-)

And Happy Birthday!
xyber116 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Thanks for another great one-shot. And Happy Birthday!
MyImaginary chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Wow, that was really good. I love your series. You write very deeply and emotionally. I loved it.

calumfan chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Just beautiful and vividly written, the entire scene played out in my head as if i was watching an episode of the show.
LeatherBee chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Happy birthday! :D I loved this, it's so beautiful. You have a really good vocabulary and an ability to write really deep stories.
JellyBean30 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Happy Birthday! This is a great story, very descriptive and totally believable as a scene that would play beautifully on the show.

AllyCameron chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Wonderful story! And happy birthday to you!
eccentricrabbit chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
hehe i love your fic! good work!
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Sweet and more like this.