Reviews for The Fox Lord
Azyer - The New Legendary chapter 21 . 2/4
Christ so no revenge on them just all of this stupid shit. Burn this goddamn story, it's worthless.
Azyer - The New Legendary chapter 20 . 2/4
*Snore*
Azyer - The New Legendary chapter 16 . 2/4
A bunch of babbling bullshit nonsense. That's what this one is.
Azyer - The New Legendary chapter 5 . 2/4
Wow this pathetic piece is your most boring one yet.
BeastOfTruth chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
love the story! can't wait for it to be updated
myulander chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
nice job
dreamer-in-darkness chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
I found this fic to be interesting, as I like the subverted trope of "always evil race/species". Even Tolkien himself was disturbed on what he done with orcs, later giving explanations in his appendixes(in short, they work kind-off like darkspawn from Dragon Age). I wonder if you took inspiration from "The Last Ringbearer" and "Black Book of Arda". The majority of the interactions between characters of various species was interesting, and the take on how orcs changed was also well thought. The only problem I have in this part, is that you made Shelob so humanoid. It would work better if one of the races/species was completely inhuman in appearance, yet still possessing feelings, emotions, morality, and sentience. But I won't probably read this story after chapter 2, as Naruto planning a mass murder, and later being a rapist, basically killed the story for me. I guess that it's one of your earlier stories, but just this just disturbing, and makes the story point moot for me.
246vili chapter 24 . 4/13/2014
Good chapter. When I read the part about full demons remaining in the Old Worl of the dark races, it was expected that the light races will try to use their demonic magic to open a portal and/or use them as a new source of magic (like the bloodelves in Warcraft).
246vili chapter 23 . 4/12/2014
It was expected, that the 'good races' will start to turn on each other, considering that (for example) the dwarfs don't really like the elves in the first place, so with the "big bad common enemy" gone, there is really nothing to keep them under the same banner for long. As things stand now, al is left for Eldor is to watch as his kind slowly dies and the other races destroy the woods the elves love so much.
246vili chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
Interesting filler chapter. So this is life like in Drainage City. Makes you wonder how does those bugs taste XD
246vili chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
I'm suprised Naruto didn't sent some of his ninjas to hunt down his 'mother', but after this chapter I see this is a much more painful punishment for her.
246vili chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
All that suffering only to be used as a distraction? Now that is a low blow for the Leaf. Good idea.
246vili chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
So Naruto is bringing back Zabuza and Haku. Speaking of Haku what will be his/her genger in your fic?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Great find. I love the fic. One of the best naruto fic in my opinion. How come you haven't updated this for so long?
kage88 chapter 24 . 9/24/2013
Brilliant story can not await to read what will happen next