Reviews for The Fox Lord
a-d Pilot chapter 12 . 1/14
Yeah, think I'm done.
I love the idea of watching a civilization grow. It's why I stuck around despite the typo's and everything else.

But even though I know a person only will only write what they find interesting, and that if I write something, it's not going to be to everyone's taste...where was I going with this?

Oh yeah, we write what we like, and the hatred in this is more than I can stand.
Killing babies? Pass.
Ashwathdragon chapter 1 . 1/1
Please update this fic soon please!
ivanganev1992 chapter 24 . 12/18/2016
Ch The Mordor power is stronger than the Ninjas.
The supposed to be good racers are losing their magic.
And are desperate. What happens next ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 12/17/2016
Ch we . The Scrolls and knolige from that Village ?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
Go fucking die this isn't dark naruto because if it was he would have killed her for telling other people everything it's just grey naruto who's weak as shit I've wasted my time reading this piece of shit
woodzrox chapter 24 . 7/9/2016
I just came across this, it's so good! It's a shame it seems to have stopped.
shintablack chapter 24 . 3/21/2016
will this story still be updated?
Stratos263 chapter 7 . 3/18/2016
Only danzo would do that
Mad Commander chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
wow is world of warcraft what's it to Ya to let you know
What's it to yah chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
This fic seems quite interesting, but I'm confused AF. I've never even heard of this WoW, I'm sure it's awesome for those who can follow.
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 1/17/2016
Sending an assassin to kill a lord is grounds for WAR.. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.. The leaf BURNS! and whatever elder (danzo) thought it was a good idea? THEY ARE A TRAITOR!
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
What really tears me up, is they think that Naruto is gonna be the same person they knew, I mean come on, how stupid do you gotta be? He's running a COUNTRY... has been for YEARS... How could they POSSIBLY think he's the same person? That's just sheer stupidity on their parts! He doesn't have time to "spar" he doesn't have time to "catch up on the bad old days"... He's running a COUNTRY! Not a village... A COUNTRY. He's already FAR above a kage!
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 1/14/2016
Well, between water, rain, grass,demon country, air country, sea country(if it hasn't happened yet) and the ever elusive sound, (and possibly leaf) there SHOULD be plenty of people to go to war with for all the races(and that's not counting the akautski OR any of the later episodes with the roaming ninja countries).. Also has the snow/spring thing happened yet? It should have happened with sasgay still in the group so it might have.
Stratos263 chapter 24 . 12/10/2015
Dam forces of light
Stratos263 chapter 23 . 12/10/2015
I admit the forces of light has become corrupted