Reviews for Pose
Miranx chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
holy crap this is good
Kagomaru-sama chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
a wonderful story:)

CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU UPDATE!
abriel chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
great story and can't wait until u update
ishala8 chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Well, I understand what it feels like to be dissatisfied with yourself so I don't blame you for wanting to go over your stories. *mumble*Though I really don't get what you find wrong with them*mumble*.

Anyway! I just discovered your story and I fell in love with it straight away. I can't wait to see what will happen next because you've created a plot in which I can't predict the final outcome (a very rare occurrence when it comes to me, I might add). So please, oh please, don't abandon any of your stories.

Also, thank you for taking time to write this fic for us in the first place. Keep up the good work.
dont.give.a.shit chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
i like ur stories
Megan Consoer chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
tay-lynnSayCarlisleGoHmm chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
I love it.
kitty chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
will sesshomura ever kagome treat her with respesct and finally love her
my name is paper YAH chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
sigh. update. yawn. eyelids drooping. nothing new to read from POSE. cant read anything else. need more chapters. z. (lol .
Music and Reading Lover chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
I love this story, can't wait 'til you update it.
Yuori chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
please continue story. i totally love it
pandora-of-the-south chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
And the big production begins on how to impress Mrs. Higurashi! Can't wait to read more on this story as well! Keep up the good work.
fluffy-sessho-sesshy-ice-pack chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
dont worry what other ppl think about your story k? the ones who talk trash about anyone is just a little green monster.i on the other hand really love this story i never read a story like this before so keep doing the best you know plzz dont make promises to the readers cuz once you make a mistake they will easily turn on you. trust me it happen before on my first story[sad face] be reading you in the future! plz update soon![happy face]
JazlynArwinCallerwell chapter 4 . 5/20/2008