Reviews for To Love Her
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I really love it :)
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
You know their love story is bloody brilliant and it never fails to make me feel a bit sad knowing that they have to die, even if it means to protect a hero with a name who'll be passed down from generations to generations. That's bloody brilliant :)
Wondering Aimlessly chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
The ending gave me shivers!
verity candor chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Love the style of writing, very original. AND THIS FIC IS ADORABLE! I loved it. Really.
magicaldragons chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
i love it i hope that you will write more i am going to see if you have any more books i havnt done that before so yah if you do then i am sorry i didnt check
kissingintherainx chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I'm crying.

I'm not kidding. The ending when Voldemort came after them... holy crap I'm losing it. Okay I'm not all out bawling, but there are tears in my eyes. This was so completely adorable, wonderful, fantastic, and touching. It was charming and sweet and really displayed the Lily/James relationship. I adored this. It's one of my favorites. Excellent work.
serpentine-f chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
OhMyGods! This is like, so SAD! LOVE IT TO DEATH! I cried and cried when I read this...(sniff)...(sniff)...
NeverWonder chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Interesting format choice, but I liked it a lot. I cried my eyes out at the end, but it was a beautiful fic.
gryffindork.2007 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
i really loved that. very, very well written. good job!
Bronwen Melisande chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This was the first Harry Potter fic I've read in ages- I was just having this incredibly strong J/L craving and a friend recommended this- so I read it, and I just had to tell you that I thought it was amazing. So beautifully written, and in second-person too, which is really hard. Great job :)
zuska1985 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Holy crap! That was...breath-taking. Just so overwhelmingly emotional. I love J/L and I just can't stop crying. Awesome!
padfootloose chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
That was awesome. It made me cry at the end.

Too bad all guys haven't seen this. Maybe they wouldn't be such idiots some of the time.
clumsyjuliet27 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I loved your story! It was breathtaking!
Prongs76 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
That was a really touching oneshot. Very unique and romantic - I absolutely loved it.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Now I'm in a sappy mood. /Crap/.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »