Reviews for I Can't Tell
vampirelover2009 chapter 48 . 2/11/2010
is that the end?

please write more soon i love this story so can't wait for more!
Good-Twin01 chapter 36 . 1/5/2010
Hey :D

ok so i really like your story its gd and all but seriously the near sex scene totally reminded me of a part in a bk i read lol it was still fine kl story :)
Lauren Sullivan chapter 21 . 12/13/2009
Oh My God! LOL! I loved the scene between Lash and Speed that was actually s moment between Jake Sandvig and Will Harris on the special feature 'Welcome to Sky High' on the Sky High DVD! Keep writing!
RavennaUchiha chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Loved this.

_

Too lazy to put anything other than that and this...maybe I should just start copy and pasting...cause this takes forever...

-_-

But seriously I DO love this.

And can't wait until you update.
Unique.Freak.x chapter 48 . 7/23/2009
Please , please please please please please write more! this story rocks and I hope Lash does go back in time and I hope he does stay with Cassie!
CheersToInsanity chapter 48 . 7/9/2009
is... is that it? D:

AW! dont get me wrong, the story is great if you end it or continue anyways, but i hate leaving my imagination to finish it :[ LOL you did a good job :P
CheersToInsanity chapter 34 . 7/9/2009
so far im really diggin' the story :] LOL

good job and keep up your fantastic work :D!
iMnOtReAlLYcRaZy chapter 48 . 6/16/2008
aw!
Magdylena Black chapter 48 . 6/16/2008
OMG. that was crazy. i LOVE it! I seriously can't wait for more. yay!

l8s.
Spindle Faerie chapter 48 . 6/12/2008
i enjoyed it.

...and would love to enjoy

another chapter sometime

soon:]]
Magdylena Black chapter 47 . 4/13/2008
OMG! I love it! I can't wait to read more!

l8s.
Remember The Darkness chapter 50 . 1/19/2008
Ok I think I might have actually fallen out of my chair when you made referance to the 'Crimson Wave'. Lol. I was rolling on the floor cluching my stomache for about five minuets. Then I read the whole English Glory thing, and well dito! Lol. Well can't wait for another update!

Zoodles -Nickle
iMnOtReAlLYcRaZy chapter 50 . 1/17/2008
I like it alot! good job with the restricted smut. I'm proud of you!
MKhigh-865 chapter 49 . 1/11/2008
Awsomeness, I havent looked at the Sky High Fics 4 a while, and i just remembered this story, the new chapters are awsome, Keep on keeping on Rocking (And Writing)!

Lu-Lu
AoiXD chapter 50 . 1/10/2008
kinda disappointing but ily anyways... it was still a good chapter, if a little short