Reviews for A Different Kind of Soulmate
happyfan chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
omg wow this was an awesome chapter! Words can't express how awesome this update was. I was so happy to read this chapter and I am so happy to continue to read this wonderful story. I hope you continue till the end because I don't know if I can take it suddenly stopping and dying :(
Dazja chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
Wo, update!
Lixie Lorn chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
...wow.

Just wow.

~Stormy
Spontaneite chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
'strange shade of orange' xD Oh, that's adorable. Ash is oblivious to the end...and I must say, having Brock, a pokemon breeder, around them is ironic in an awesomely brilliant way. If he tries to get it through Ash's thick skull, then it would probably be better for him to sent Pikachu somewhere so he doesn't do something stupid through denial.
Minesweep 100 chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
You know, this is so much better than it has any right to be. Never, never did I expect to find a Pokemon romance fic this well written, this well thought out, regardless of pairing. Your characters are in character, you're mistake free grammar and spelling wise, and, despite myself, I just like it.

I've got a small, private, special place in my heart for fluff, romantic or otherwise. This fits there nicely, and it doesn't irritate the action, intrigue, and suspense loving centers either.

On to more specific matters. One, I like your Pikachu (story aside, I firmly believe that Pikachu is male in the show), and how its strength is actually proportional to its experience. I find it highly annoying when (in fanfic or anime), Pikachu struggles with progressively weaker opponents, but the little guy once flipped a goddamn Milotic over his head. Sure, he has "Volt Tackle" now and all, but just once I want to see Ash look at him and say "Okay, buddy. Why not show me what you can really do."

The mountaintop scene bugged me just a little. The whole Mistress of Time setup seemed kinda forced. I understand that this Celebi is of your own creation, and maybe my misgivings stem from that. But the only Pokemon I can remember having that same gloomy seriousness would be Mewtwo, and it doesn't mesh with what I have seen before. But that's a minor nitpick, and doesn't detract at all from the rest of the story.

I think thats all I got for now. You do the Pokemon fandom a good service with this, and I await what comes next.
Cedric Bale chapter 9 . 5/19/2009
Gawd, Ash is so clueless. Gotta' love it. Glad at least one of Ashes friends found him out. Gary would probably forget about that weird question Brock asked him after two weeks, lol. Wonder how Ash will adjust to living with a clan of Pikachu? I sence drama in the near future. And Brock said a friends Ninetales had over-bonded too much and... had to beg its trainer to take it back? The way that'd worded is a bit confusing. I think I get what he meant, but I'm still not entirely sure. Is this friend another breeder who'd been trying to breed another trainers Ninetales who'd over-bonded with said trainer and couldn't get it to breed?
Lovesthisstory chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
I love to read this story and I am so glad you are updating it again. I can't wait for the next chapter. Doesn't Pikachu need a name too though? I mean Ash being called red fixes that but I mean if he calls her pikachu all the time that's a bit weird...
mynameisthedoctor chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
Daw.. Too cute.
mpkio2 chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
I'M SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED!

You didn't update for 3 months and when I (and a few other people) start reviewing, you update! Yay! I guesse I should do this more often. lol

Anyway, I love this story so much, you have no idea! It freaking rules! Best Pikkashipping story I've read...and probbaly the longest! I think this chapter has been your longest chapter yet!

There a lot of interesting things going on in this chapter. The most interesting thing I have to say, is the connecting through the eyes between Brock and Pikachu. Especially, that last part when Ash said something like "Does that mean pikachu can never have a family?" And Brock's reply was "Maybe not..." and looked at Pikachu! OMG! That's saying a lot. And was it me, or was Pikachu embaressed and Ash was comfortable when Brock explained about "Over-bonding"? Hmm...awkard. I love how Ash tried to change the subject after Brock had finnished that explanation by saying "Wow Brock, you really know a lot!" LOL

Please tell me you've almost finished Part 2 of Chapter 9! I don't wanna wait any longer. I wonder how the wild Pikachu will take to seeing Ash in Pikachu form. I guesse they will be suspcious...

UPDATE THIS LIKE ASPA!

YOU ROCK!

P.S. I'm gonna write my own Pikashipping story anyday now. You (and some other fans of this shipping) have inspired me! Thank you! :)
Siran 774 chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
I love long chapters. I'm also pleased to see that Brock is observant in this story. Very enjoyable to read and envision.
Lixie Lorn chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
Ah, clueless old Ash. :D

Epic, of course. :)

~Stormy
Kitsunehero chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
Well, this chapter took a while! But if you're going for quality over quantity, then A. Some stories are read for the story, others are read for the writing. This is one of those rare gems that has both. Keep up the good work.
KyoxSakiFan chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
I adore you for making this long and detailed. XD I love Brock. Seriously, he's got one of the most hilarious characters in all of Pokemon. Besides Paul, of course. He cracks me up. XD

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this! I really hope that you continue to update this because it seriously IS my favorite Pokemon fanfic of all time!
HyperMint chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
so the only way for pikachu to have a family is if... well... i guess that would be interesting...(blush)

yeah, sometimes the crash course is the only way to learn.

Hyper
mpkio2 chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
HEY!

UPDATE THIS THING ASAP!

I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

You are awesome!

OMG at the last paragraph. I think it's love!

UPDATE, NOW! PLEASE?