Reviews for A Different Kind of Soulmate
trippycookie chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
You just HAVE to put up the next chapter soon! I saw this story just randomly looking around and it's the most interesting plot I've seen in a very long time. But you had to leave me on a cliffy with pikachu Ash and Brock not realising it's him... :(.

You know what I think would be really strange? If pikachu Ash met up with Team Rocket's talking Meowth... haha.

Do continue!
Lemo chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Aw nu I'm at the end! I wanted to read more!
colb-a-nater chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
finally! too u long enough!

nah, im just playin with ya. im having some trouble writting my own story as it is. ;

so wow. pikachu is really starting to feel something for ash. i don't want to ask any questions that would ruin the story for me, so i wont.

awesome job on this! i was a bit confused at some parts, but that's probably because i haven't read the chapter before this one in such a long time. my bad...;
Siran 774 chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
I am so glad I found this story again. I read it once before I had an account, and I really enjoyed it. I'm so glad you updated with another great chapter! Faved.
The Ghost-Ninja Guy chapter 8 . 3/2/2009
So serious and beautiful. The ending is absolutely lovely.
Pikajenn chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
Really. Freaking. Good. I love how realistically you wrote Ash. Love this story you've got going, and I'm seriously glad I just found it so that I had eight chapters to read at once. Helo new favorite author!
Inflamora Notoris chapter 8 . 2/27/2009
Wow!

Cool story
Lixie Lorn chapter 8 . 2/27/2009
Don't worry, the joy of an update eclipses the annoyance at the lack of one. :)

~General Everin Stormclaw of the Emerald Stars and the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons, out.
Cedric Bale chapter 8 . 2/27/2009
... Gah? I leave a review a little over a year after the last update, then, on a random whim (is there any other kind of whim?), I check it again before I go to bed. At 2am. To find that it had been updated that very same day. Those are some pretty crazy odds, but I'll be damned if I'm not likin' 'em! x)

My inner-panda. It went from 'sad' to 'happy' so fast it hit it's head on 'ecstatic'. Now I have to take it to a vet. (

Right, the chapter! I'm happy to report, no one seemed OOC as you seem to be worried about. I was kind'a hoping Gary would somehow find out about Ash's ability to transform into a pikachu, at least. Mostly just to see how he'd react. He'd prolly wanna' perform tests or something. xD Also thought it was odd that neither Gary nor Ash mentioned how challengers refused to fight Gary. Ash could'a totally ribbed on him. But he DID just get back after a two-month journey, and was facing an unpleasant interrogation, so I guess it's understandable. I'm pretty sure that Persian is gonna' end up being instrumental in helping Ash start the pokemon rebellion full-swing (god, that really makes it sound like Ash is the bad-guy, lol... possible plot twists sighted!). And Cyndaquil. She referred to herself in the third-person. That was crazy-cute, to an awesome degree. When Brock and random-girl showed up, I fully expected Ash to just sort of run away, go back to human, and come back. Would make things easier, if less interesting. When he didn't, I remembered, 'oh right, it's Ash.' He may not be quite as dense as some like to think, but he still ain't the brightest tool in the cookie jar when it comes to ideas like that. P Wondering if Brock, as a breeder, is going to notice Ash's unusual coloring (black cheeks) and make a big deal out of it. Hn. Anyways, about the whole rebellion thing... aren't a lot of the legendaries suppose to be like, protectors? Of humans AND pokemon alike? I never imagined them to be organized or as having yearly meetings or anything as portrayed in quite a few fanfics, they always seemed more like lone-wolves in their duties, sheltered and possibly unaware of the other legendaries and their plans at all. Or as all of them being immortal - yeah, I could see Celebi and maybe Mew, some others I can't think of, but all of them? Powerful, yes, immortal, no. I doubt they were all around for some of these past rebellions, or understand why they'd be necessary. I could totally see Ash running into big problems with some of them. Given my views on the legendaries, anyways... you likely have different ideas, of course. P
Redspiders chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
WO! You're finally continuing after all that time. Seriously, prodding was all it took? If I knew that, I would have been all over this story with a cattle prod. I hear Pain is a great motivator. Anyway, I still like the story, and it's still great after all this time. Most stories, I find, tend to age like milk rather than frozen dinners. Is that the right expression? I'm confused.
KyoxSakiFan chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
IT'S BACK! MY FAVORITE POKEMON STORY OF ALL FREAKING TIME IS BACK!

Today is a wonderful day. A truly amazing day.

I love this chapter so much!
HyperMint chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
i should hope not.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

I guess I'm pacified with this chapter. How are the wild pikachu gonna handle Ash in this form? Will they know about the de-charge? Or that these two are getting closer?

I think that they're starting to fall in love...

Hyper
TJFS chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
. ! beautiful!

Don't make us wait again, or... -pushes down a flight of stairs- I'll do that 5 times!
Cedric Bale chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
I read through all this, thinking how awesome it was and glad that I've found something of this quality. Then I reach the end of the last chapter, and wonder when the next one will be out, and do what I always do to try to figure that out - I go to the top of the page and use the date of publishing, the date of the last update, and number of chapters to get a guesstimate. Then I notice the year of the last update: 2007.

My inner-panda. It was sad. :
Dazja chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
Okay, this easily counts as one of the top 5 fanfics I've ever had the pleasure of reading. PLEASE update
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »