Reviews for A Different Kind of Soulmate
terracannon876 chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
Oh where to start! I really really like this story. The best pokemorph-type or AshxPikachu story I've read O

Hm, off the top of my head, I like two things the most. One is the Pikachu culture and customs, which you fleshed out a lot. The other is the other Pokemon's personalities. As you said, Ash is going to have a hell of a time getting used to them XD Characterization good D

Amusing thing ... I love how everyone finds out who Ash is just from observing the pair even though it's completely impossible (usually) for a person to be a Pikachu.

The story's good, although it looks like you're really in the early early stages of this fic. The whole Pokemon vs Human thing has only just started (and only then, just barely), and Ash still has no idea what he needs/wants to do. le sigh.

Thanks for the story!
Kaipi chapter 10 . 10/9/2009
OMG I love this story! It's just so great! I can't wait till you update it I check back everyday just to double check if there is a new chapter XD.
name chapter 10 . 10/4/2009
i will say/write something now i read this along time ago and just today found it was continued well I'VE GOT ONLY ONE THING TO SAY TO YOU MR. AND OR MS. WRITER PERSON THANK YOU AND IT'S ABOUT TIME but next time don't wait two years to continue an awsome tale of transformation and life changing events that centers around ash and pikachu wait about a week at most
Azure Butterfly chapter 10 . 10/1/2009
This is absolutely adorable.

-melts-
Lynxgoddess chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
I love the way you're developing the relationships between Ash and his pokemon, esp. Pikachu. There's an invisible barrier that just can't be crossed between species, sometimes. Having him experience life as a pokemon does, penetrates that wall and gives the story a feeling of hope. Plus Ash isn't being too much of a dummy! Great story.
FoxMcCloud7921 chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
Wow, the overall plot in this reminds me of a future fic I'll be writing. Very nice, you definitely have a talent for writing.
WhiteWolfofDestiny chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
Celebi! i knew it!

i minute she said she was time, past present and future, i knew who it was.
WhiteWolfofDestiny chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
r u trying to say that he forgot all about Balbasaur?

well, thank god pokemon r not real cause i catch all i can and then leave most in the pc
Cedric Bale chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
Revelation-overload. So many things were revealed to so many people, lol. Hell, so much stuff in general happened in this chapter, I love it! I can't imagine a more perfect ending to the visit, complete with Pidgeot. And, uh... what stranger things than a human turning into a pikachu has Chi seen, exactly? O_o Anywho, can't WAIT for the next chapter. 3
mynameisthedoctor chapter 10 . 7/16/2009
Very nice. It took a little while to update (small wonder seeing as this is an actual good story) but it is also substantial. It was worth the wait because it was LONG. This looked like it would have been good enough an update to keep reading if it was just one third of it's length.
Creatively Common chapter 10 . 7/16/2009
OMG! I luv your writing, please continue as soon as humanly possible; I luvs the story! So friendly, and friendshippy and evil and cute and happy; plz continue 3
mpkio2 chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
Oh. My. Freaking. God!

You have no idea how surprised and happy I was to find out that you finally found the time to update my favourite Pikashippinf story of FFn! :D

I don't blame you for taking so long to update (To find a story that is so well written in quality of writing and at such lengthy chapters, it is not easy to find!) But, I really do want you to update more frequantly becasuse this story is just to awesome to wait for it to be updated!

So many emotions running through and I love the character's you've created in the pikachu clan (I remeber "Chi" from episode "Goodbye, Pikachu"! She so cute!).

And I can see your already hinting that Pikachu maybe realising her feelings towards Ash has changed - in a good way - but, yes, defiantly changed.

But does Ash feel the same way? And will he choose to stay as a pikachu if given the choice? How will his choice affect Pikachu?

MAn, you sure know how to blend quality and quantity together perfectly! This is an emotional/epic pikashipping story and I hope it never dies (I almost gave hope!) - but I'm glad I didn't!

PLEASE UPDATE THIS MASTERPIECE WHEN YOU HAVE THE TIME! PIKASHIPPING FOREVER! :D
HyperMint chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
I was all 'squee!' throughout the entire chapter!

It was all so very sweet, especially while listening to the completely instrumental version of "my heart will go on" on VeohTV.

So, Pikachu is starting to at least get the sense that she's falling in love with Ash, if not fallen so completely, but what about him and does she know it is love?

Brock is in on this, then how about the others? Are you going to have Misty, Tracey, May, Max, any of the others in there?

*sigh* if only there were more P/A stories on the same level as this one!

Hyper

PS: Hey, are any of the other 'Special Pokemon' going to put in an appearance (i.e. Lugia, Entei, Lucario...)?
KyoxSakiFan chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
O.O

Wow, where to begin.

For starters, I nearly jumped out of my seat when I noticed that this had updated sometime during my absence from the internet.

Second, I love the length of this chapter! it kept me hooked from the moment I started reading! And your style never gets old! I love the perspective you give me on this show! It makes me love it and Pikashipping even more!

I also would like to comment on how moving this chapter was. Honestly, I was deeply touched by all the emotions running through this writing. You've got talent and I hope to see another chapter soon!

-Kyo-
happyfan chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
omg wow this was an awesome chapter! Words can't express how awesome this update was. I was so happy to read this chapter and I am so happy to continue to read this wonderful story. I hope you continue till the end because I don't know if I can take it suddenly stopping and dying :(
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »