Reviews for A Different Kind of Soulmate
KyoxSakiFan chapter 6 . 1/1/2008
I'm in love with this story. *_* Pikashipping4ever!
Gingerstar chapter 7 . 12/31/2007
Awesome! Hope you update soon! :DD
Lixie Lorn chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
I like it! Please write some more soon!

I have seen the fourth movie, and Celebi is quite nice to Ash by the end. However you could say this is a Celebi from an earlier time, or just a different one.

Keep it up! Please!
Colb-a-nater chapter 7 . 12/17/2007
pretty cool! i can see that something is happening between pikachu and ash. nice!

i thought that the whole being caught thing was very suspinsfull, so good job on that!
Hailfire753 chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
Wow, absolutly amazing chapter. Well worth the wait! Keep it going, don't stop!
Steve chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
ABsolutley Wonderful!

"She’s my companion and best friend, and she’s treated like it.”

So sweet, what a great story. Thanks :)
Spellmaker chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
Woo! Love the story. Awesome job. d(_)b
Tanaki Wolf chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
Oh, how wonderful! Didn't expect him to get caught, nice surprise. I like the whole "discharge" concept. I hope their plan goes well!
Tanaki Wolf chapter 6 . 12/11/2007
Oh, wow, amazing!

You did a good job with your non-Celebi Celebi, it was fairly accurate. I'll admit though, when I read the first few paragraphs, I pretty much guessed it was Celebi. I like the new move you came up with, it sound pretty powerful. And I am impressed at your storyline for this chapter! It was complex, but not too hard to follow.
brolly501 chapter 6 . 9/14/2007
interesting story
hailfire chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
More! Please? *Gives Bambi Eyes*
Trilobitemk7 chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
Would the Celebi in this fic be the same as in the movie (wich I haven't seen either), if not, well, it's an interesting thing to think about.
Colb-a-nater chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
srry that i wasn't able to read this eariler. it's just that school has started and i got my own stories to worry about and i got work for this institute yata, yata, yata.

anyway, alright we're really getting somewhere here! and go ashachu! WO! XD lol

wow, so ash has to stop another revolt? or he has to let it happen and save as many humans as he can?

don't worry about the celibi thing. i've never seen the movie either! lol

keep this up! it's getting better back the minute...or i should say word...or chapter...u get the point. lol
Shiguya Retomasi chapter 6 . 8/18/2007
...Words cannot truly express the turbulent emotions that this chapter has stirred within me, but I will do my best. Starting from such a heart wrenching moment of watching as Ash's best friend succumbing to the assault the last chapters action pitted her against, to the way that Celebi, the 'guardian of time' came down and started giving him a subtle 'high and mighty' speech the story takes myself, the reader on an emotional roller coaster of ups and downs unlike anything the 'official' Golden Boy could ever do. It's like...you can almost hear the sadness in his voice as he held her limp form...the barely contained rage at finding out he was just a puppet...and the confusion at being thrown into a new realm of existence. The only word that can truly express this work of fiction is...beautiful. A display of words, thoughts and emotions that tantalize the mind, pulling aside the silky curtain that separates the real world from dreams and creates a sort of middle ground. A place that such real emotions and the almost magical nature that you have woven into your words can come together; bringing yet another new life into what is a dying fandom.

In closing, I would like to express one last thing; a heartfelt thank you for showing this old rat that...even the most despised of characters can still become something more than what their first creator intended...a new light, shining through the decedent frame that is Ash Ketchum and ushering in a new day upon his character.
hailfire753 chapter 6 . 8/18/2007
Woah, I was right! Geez, I was just joking! I hope you did not re-write this chapter because of that!

Anyways, nice plot, Nice forshadowing for the evil to come. However, I do not think this chapter was as "beautiful" in its wording and grammar. Also, ash's trasformation was confusing, and you never described what he was thinking, what changes were taking place, and you did not clearly state that he was a pikachu. I don't want to be too critical, but you are a good writer, so I need to be uber-critical to make you improve.

Also, this is just an opinion, but I think you made ash too critical and angry. At least make him accept the gift better later. I mean, he loves pikachu, and now he can really be with her. Add more romance, and lighten the mood a little in the next chapter. Make ash appologise to pikachu and spend some quality time with her.

Good Luck!