Reviews for A Different Kind of Soulmate
Redspiders chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
WO! You're finally continuing after all that time. Seriously, prodding was all it took? If I knew that, I would have been all over this story with a cattle prod. I hear Pain is a great motivator. Anyway, I still like the story, and it's still great after all this time. Most stories, I find, tend to age like milk rather than frozen dinners. Is that the right expression? I'm confused.
KyoxSakiFan chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
IT'S BACK! MY FAVORITE POKEMON STORY OF ALL FREAKING TIME IS BACK!

Today is a wonderful day. A truly amazing day.

I love this chapter so much!
HyperMint chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
i should hope not.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

I guess I'm pacified with this chapter. How are the wild pikachu gonna handle Ash in this form? Will they know about the de-charge? Or that these two are getting closer?

I think that they're starting to fall in love...

Hyper
TJFS chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
. ! beautiful!

Don't make us wait again, or... -pushes down a flight of stairs- I'll do that 5 times!
Cedric Bale chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
I read through all this, thinking how awesome it was and glad that I've found something of this quality. Then I reach the end of the last chapter, and wonder when the next one will be out, and do what I always do to try to figure that out - I go to the top of the page and use the date of publishing, the date of the last update, and number of chapters to get a guesstimate. Then I notice the year of the last update: 2007.

My inner-panda. It was sad. :
Dazja chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
Okay, this easily counts as one of the top 5 fanfics I've ever had the pleasure of reading. PLEASE update
TJFS chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
Beautiful story! continue!
The Ghost-Ninja Guy chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Gary is a great debater, isn't he? Also, the friendship here was AWESOME. Cursed time bomb and exhaustion...
The Ghost-Ninja Guy chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Interesting and mysterious...I like it.
Teraunce chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
Interesting Story. needs more updates. gj. 9/10. favorited.
LanceTheFox chapter 7 . 5/21/2008
It takes alot to get me to read a entire story in one sitting. I'm glad to have found such a story the attention you put into your characters is great and I hope that you continue.
Hakkyou no Yami chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
very interesting story indeed so original, can't wait for the next chapter.
Lixie Lorn chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
Hello. Only back to stop this falling of the bottom of my review list.

Bye again.

~General Everin Stormclaw, Dragon Prince, out.
SpectrumUK chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
I've really liked the story so far, this is probably still near the begginning of the story though, right? I like where it's going.
Oni244 chapter 7 . 2/2/2008
Nice story. A good, slow, but even flow of their relationship. Can't wait to read your next update.
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »